Options

WOOOOOO I just synced my iPod

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
but it's a got a few of my sister's songs on it. Is it too late to take them off/delete them?
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    but it's a got a few of my sister's songs on it. Is it too late to take them off/delete them?
    nope, go to itunes and right-cklick the songs and select delete, then sync it again
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    nope, go to itunes and right-cklick the songs and select delete, then sync it again

How do I erase the songs from the ipod and re-sync it?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    i recommend not syncing it....but to each their own.
  • Options
    carbon436 wrote:
    i recommend not syncing it....but to each their own.

It didn't really give me a choice.

• Options
    How do I erase the songs from the ipod and re-sync it?
    uncheck the songs. then sync it

• Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    If you're trying to get them off your Ipod you can actually go into the device and delete them out of it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    If you're trying to get them off your Ipod you can actually go into the device and delete them out of it.
    how?

• Options

Can you? I got an ipod nano and I can't find out how to do that.

• Options
    I did it once before and for the life of me I can't remember. Let me see if I can do it again.
  • Options
    Alright, I believe I found it. I'm a little whacked out on percocet right now so bear with me.

When you plug in your NANO the device shows up on the side bar on I tunes. What you need to do is click on Manually Manage Music. Once that is done there is a little arrow next to your I Pods name. If you click on it, it will bring up the list of songs in said I Pod. You can delete from there.

I do believe this should work. Then again the perc's are making things a struggle. It just worked for me.

Good to see you back Harmless.
  • Options
    Alright, I believe I found it. I'm a little whacked out on percocet right now so bear with me.

When you plug in your NANO the device shows up on the side bar on I tunes. What you need to do is click on Manually Manage Music. Once that is done there is a little arrow next to your I Pods name. If you click on it, it will bring up the list of songs in said I Pod. You can delete from there.

I do believe this should work. Then again the perc's are making things a struggle. It just worked for me.

Good to see you back Harmless.

Cool.. thanks! Good to be back buddy. :D