Options

I got my ass chewed at work yesterday...

SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,351
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
...I started a snowball fight between like 6 people

it was sooo worth it
"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
-my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    hehehe, as long as it was worth it..

what do you do?
  • Options
    hehehe, as long as it was worth it..

what do you do?

I work in the service department at a car dealership *dodges for cover*

I went out back to where our wash equipment is located and decided to peg my friend in the back, he tried to get me back and hit someone else...then the domino effect took place.
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Thats Awsome!!!! I wish we could have snowball fights at work. Wait a minute, I wish I had actually seen snow in my life.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    That's awesome!! :) And, yeah...I say it was worth it...and I wasn't even there! :)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,147
    Hey somebody could have lost an eye! :mad: :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Thats Awsome!!!! I wish we could have snowball fights at work. Wait a minute, I wish I had actually seen snow in my life.

Snow is cool for about 5 minutes and then it sucks. There are too many pains about it to list here but the only good thing about having a blizzard is you have an excuse to get hammered and then call into work the next day.

We had one storm here a couple of years ago that dumped around 3 feet of snow on us. It was unreal.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Snow is cool for about 5 minutes and then it sucks. There are too many pains about it to list here but the only good thing about having a blizzard is you have an excuse to get hammered and then call into work the next day.

We had one storm here a couple of years ago that dumped around 3 feet of snow on us. It was unreal.

yeah I like it here because we never get enough to be sick of it...we have an "enjoy it while it lasts" attitude about it