Options

All of those going to Lambeau Field....

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Have a great time. :D

Stay warm of course. :)

I was going to go but instead I'm going to a Packer party with friends and family. Last week's game in the snow was something I'll never forget. I hope all the out of town people have a safe and great time. Lambeau Field is like going to church. Its just a awesome site to see a game. The Ring of Fame with names like: Nitschke, Starr, Taylor , Lombardi, White. And of course so many more. Have a great time everybody. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    i dont know how anybody can go to the late season games.... so cold!!
  • Options
    xscorcho wrote:
    i dont know how anybody can go to the late season games.... so cold!!

Your going to see alot of blaze orange in the stands at Lambeau. heh :D

Go Pack Go
  • Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Good luck, Packers.

You won't really need it as the Giants(and their fans) have reached their tipping point.

They have gone from an attitude of "We're playing with house money" to "WE CAN DO THIS."

That is the precise moment that they falter.

Humiliation Giants is coming.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    As a Giants fan I can honestly say that our time is probably up. Even though I think the Giants are the better team. I would love to see Favre win another Superbowl, especially against New England. If the Giants win, awesome, if they don't, that's cool too, like someone said, they're playing with house money.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    GO GMEN!!

gmen and packers are my 2 fav teams so its a win win for me but GO GMEN
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2