Options

Best holiday quotes..

kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
from movies, songs, shows....

A couple of my favorites is from the SNL skit about Pete Schweaty and his holiday balls...

"No one can resist my Schweaty balls."

"They're bigger than I expected." "I get that alot."

Good times, good times... :)
"Seek my part, devote myself.
My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
-Pam Beesly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    from 'Elf', short but sweet:

"SANTA'S COMING!!"

and from a song we all know...

"Cold wind blows on the soles of my feet; heaven knows nothing of me..."
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Christmas Day is in our grasp so long as we have hands to clasp.
    Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand in hand.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

I love Christmas :)
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    I love Christmas :)

Brings the best out in people... :)
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options
    "I played it at 7:30 you asshole!"

Mr.E.Vedder

:)
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.