Options

How I Get Tickets

MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Its worked 4 times in a row.

First, Delete you cookies. (I also deleted temporary internet files)

Log-In within 5 minutes of the release time. If I did it earlier than that, it seemed to boot me out or do something weird when I hit BUY.

Maximize the window.

*About 3 minutes before the top of the hour*

click on 'Tickets'

Click on the bottom show after scrolling down. (This is currently Toronto 2). This will take you back to the top of the screen.

Scroll down again (helps if you have the wheel on top of the mouse). Do it quickly, but slow enough to quickly see the names of the cities. Focus on these as you scroll down. The longer and more you do it, the more they will be imprinted in your brain and you will react when the new one comes up and something has changed. The shows have been popping up in different places, so be ready to react.

Until your show comes up, keep clicking on the bottom show, then scrolling back down immediately when it loads. Focus on the shows.

The second you see the show up there, do not panic. Swiftly click on the show. (your cursor should already be in the viscinity of the shows).

Once you click on it, click BUY as soon as you see it there.

You will be taken to another screen which shows the price. At this point, I believe you have the tickets in hand. Click CONTINUE. I probably would suggest hurrying up anyways.

Then just navigate through screens and eventually put in your CC# info.

I hope this helps someone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KamiKami Posts: 100
    Thanks for the tips!

Quick question: Will the new shows appear at the top or the bottom? Because currently, the newest show is at the top...
    2006 Washington D.C.
    2008 Washington D.C.
    2010 Cleveland
    2012 Philadelphia
    2013 Brooklyn 1, Baltimore
    2016 NYC 1
    2021 Ohana Encore 1