edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    9 years old. dayum!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    hope he doesn't try that during a competitive game when he gets older. Hot dogs like that end up part of the boards by the next shift.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Jwmcc wrote:
    hope he doesn't try that during a competitive game when he gets older. Hot dogs like that end up part of the boards by the next shift.

IT was sometype of skills comp.
  • Options
    Very good for a 9 year old, but that definitely isn't a new move...

but like Jwmcc said, something like that in a game would result in you getting a two-hander to the side of the head :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    get some goons to protect him and sign him up.
    the Minions
  • Options
    Very good for a 9 year old, but that definitely isn't a new move...

but like Jwmcc said, something like that in a game would result in you getting a two-hander to the side of the head :)

dude new or old,,to pull it off is sick

and yes im sure he knows not to try it for real

a spotlight was on him it was a skills thing or something
  • Options
    That's the kid you always see taking practice shots in the driveway even when it's raining.

There are rumors of rumors milling that later in the changing room, the kid was seen stuffing bills in the goalies jockstrap after high fiving him.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    dude new or old,,to pull it off is sick

and yes im sure he knows not to try it for real

a spotlight was on him it was a skills thing or something

Actually Crosby scored a goal similar to that one in a game!!! Check it out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6Nb-9ZLHnI
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Actually Crosby scored a goal similar to that one in a game!!! Check it out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6Nb-9ZLHnI

i cant see it at work,,but he is a pro,,,this kid is 9
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Yeah it mad Tsn plays of the week, i was absoultly stunned when i saw this goal.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i cant see it at work,,but he is a pro,,,this kid is 9

Actually Syd did it either while he was a Jr or perhaps in midget.....but he did it in a game with players trying to check him! ....don't get me wrong the move that kid made was fucking nice! ....Its just a lot more difficult trying to do it in a game regardless of what age you are
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    I did that shit when I was 7

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    With the new tape (if you can call it tape) that they use, it amazes me that the puck even leaves the stick.

I remember about 10 years ago some hotdog put the tip of his stick on the puck on a breakaway and scored I do believe and before he could get his stick in the air he got hammered into the end boards. No room for hotdogging.

Anybody see that soccer (football) player from S. America who runs up the field dribbling the ball on his head. A few highlights of him getting smoked (body checked) very hard for being a smart ass.

In the end, almost anybody who plays hockey can pull off the tricks it is another thing to have to show them off. But this kid looked slick, I must say.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Awww!
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    With the new tape (if you can call it tape) that they use, it amazes me that the puck even leaves the stick.

I remember about 10 years ago some hotdog put the tip of his stick on the puck on a breakaway and scored I do believe and before he could get his stick in the air he got hammered into the end boards. No room for hotdogging.

Anybody see that soccer (football) player from S. America who runs up the field dribbling the ball on his head. A few highlights of him getting smoked (body checked) very hard for being a smart ass.

In the end, almost anybody who plays hockey can pull off the tricks it is another thing to have to show them off. But this kid looked slick, I must say.

regardless it was sweeeeeeeeeeet lol