Options

mean old levee taught me to weap and moan

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,554
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
you ever get the feeling that you have so many things running through your brain that you check the clock and its 5:41am and you haven't slept in 2 days and it' finals week?

aahhhhhhh too much shit to think about between school, family, girls, friends, etc etc etc

im going insane
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Do you own any sigur ros? If not buy the white album... works every time... clears your head of shit going on and I've never got through the whole album without falling asleep :)

btw, when the levee breaks is my favourite LZ song :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    you ever get the feeling that you have so many things running through your brain that you check the clock and its 5:41am and you haven't slept in 2 days and it' finals week?

aahhhhhhh too much shit to think about between school, family, girls, friends, etc etc etc

im going insane

Well, forget about the girls for a start. They're not important at the mo.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Well, forget about the girls for a start. They're not important at the mo.

Forget about everything else.
    It's finals' week, worry about that first.
  • Options
    well court was fun today

still haven't slept....3 finals in 2 hours and then 2 more tomorrow...HURRAY
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I know how you feel man. I got shit all over my mind too... thankfully 24 hours from now I'll be done with all this shit and on my way home.

Finals week seems to be a universally sucky week for all college students, and its not just because of finals. It's weird... I think with everyone leaving college and college issues all at once, shit just kind of culminates with everyone and it all comes out in a couple days time.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Do you own any sigur ros? If not buy the white album... works every time... clears your head of shit going on and I've never got through the whole album without falling asleep :)

btw, when the levee breaks is my favourite LZ song :)
    The name of the album is ( )
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    last 3 or 4 nights i've really struggled to sleep... dunno why... i dont get stress or anything, never been depressed... my mind is just thinking really dumb things until eventually i drop off.

my youngest daughter is unwell... its maybe that :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    MagstarMagstar Posts: 117
    dunkman wrote:
    last 3 or 4 nights i've really struggled to sleep... dunno why... i dont get stress or anything, never been depressed... my mind is just thinking really dumb things until eventually i drop off.

my youngest daughter is unwell... its maybe that :(
    Aww, I hope she gets better. :)
    It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Magstar wrote:
    Aww, I hope she gets better. :)

thanks... i'm sure she will... she's tough for a 4 year old :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:
    I know how you feel man. I got shit all over my mind too... thankfully 24 hours from now I'll be done with all this shit and on my way home.

Finals week seems to be a universally sucky week for all college students, and its not just because of finals. It's weird... I think with everyone leaving college and college issues all at once, shit just kind of culminates with everyone and it all comes out in a couple days time.

yeah man, everything totally unrelated to school work just comes to me and I can't sleep
  • Options
    Hey buddy when you do your finals - can you do us ALL a favor, and make sure to use your exam ID number (if supplied) and NOT your freaking name on all scantrons, bluebooks, and examsoft info???

:mad:

it is a really lame ass breach of anonymity when you write your goddamned name on the freaking answer portion...do you think we issue numbers for our health??? to pass the time??

hey - what the hell are you doing online?? GO STUDY!

these exams don't write themselves, people!!!!

get a freaking move on! you had your break now it's back to the studying...prove that the Prof's weren't just knocking their rocks during lecture hours!

go on now...back to the books with you!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    yeah man, everything totally unrelated to school work just comes to me and I can't sleep

In a couple days it'll be through with and you'll have a month to collect yourself and chill out. Just hang in there until then man.

Now, I guess it's time to study for my last final tomorrow... hope I can concentrate.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win