Options

It's Fucking Cold!!!!

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I left a bar to go to a club near my place.. when I parked and realized I was more than two blocks from the club, I said fuck that and drove my ass home to be here!

1 degree F with a -15 F wind chill right now in Chicago..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I left a bar to go to a club near my place.. when I parked and realized I was more than two blocks from the club, I said fuck that and drove my ass home to be here!

Feels like -20 here in Milwaukee. Burrrrrr dam cold.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353

haha jeez and to think I've been bitching about 29 degrees here
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Feels like -20 here in Milwaukee. Burrrrrr dam cold.
    I've pretty much dictated my day today on weather I have to walk more than 100 feet to my destination, lol.
  • Options
    haha jeez and to think I've been bitching about 29 degrees here
    Thats a fucking heat wave right now.. you should be partying in the streets!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I was just thinking the same thing about 5 minutes ago, literally, even with the 'fucking' part in there and everything so I am laughing to myself. The only thing is I just went over and turned the air-conditioning off :D:D Its about 20 something degrees Celsius here in Sydney at the moment, so it is nice and warm.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was just thinking the same thing about 5 minutes ago, literally, even with the 'fucking' part in there and everything so I am laughing to myself. The only thing is I just went over and turned the air-conditioning off :D:D Its about 20 something degrees Celsius here in Sydney at the moment, so it is nice and warm.
    1 degree F = -17.2222 Celcius... just incase you want to brag more.. :p ..oh wait, its 0 degrees F now and dropping..
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    pjfan31 wrote:

I'm with you! :D

I had the aircon on earlier! It's 25c here but it's really muggy and humid. Not a lot of sun, I think that's coming later in the week!
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    Here In Palm Beach, Florida it's 65 after a thundershower just pass over by the lake behind our house. Our high during the day 84 degrees.

I'm more used to the winters in Boston but can you imagine what it's going to feel like on the Frozen Tundra Of Lambeau Field?

PACKERS/PATRIOTS SB

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    dude, its just plain horrible in Chicago. Which is why am posting from my phone under my sheets and two comforters in bed. Nice and toasty in my man made bed tent :)