Options

Britney Spears carted off on a stretcher after police standoff.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    so he can say he has an entourage?

next question:

THREE police helicopters for a domestic dispute?????wtf?

lmao..... i heard this all on the radio as I was driving to work this AM. The DJ was making fun of the helicopters as well. He said all the news helicopters were out ANYWAY looking for PUDDLES as we all know Southern California is under STORM WATCH right now!! (it has yet to start raining.....the storm was supposed to start yesterday)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    ACDC said it clearly...."Problem Child". I wish her well.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    ACDC said it clearly...."Problem Child". I wish her well.

Peace

Clearly not. Her sister is pregnant at sixteen and her mum has written a book about parenting! I'll bet mum and dad have a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I need to bring Britney to Oregon and let her hang out in the woods for a bit so she can have some peace and quiet so she can think straight and get her life back on track. I'll be her personal assistant, and won't let her fuck up like everyone else around her is doing. She needs intervention now, and I don't mean rehab!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFF_DUvGP4w

With all the cameras there, you'd swear the President had been shot or something. :rolleyes:
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448

Was she naked? wtf?
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFF_DUvGP4w

With all the cameras there, you'd swear the President had been shot or something. :rolleyes:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

"HEY KEVIN LOSER!"

"HEY KAVEEEEN! LOOOOS-AH!"

"HEY KEVIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    Was she naked? wtf?

I thought that at first too, look closer.

Looks like a brown dress that matches her hair.
  • Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Yeah, that sucks for her and I really feel for her two kids. Very tragic. But the real question is, why is everyone so obsessed with Britney? Just about every news site has her as the top story! Shouldn't real issues such as global warming, our criminal leaders, or the fucking war in Iraq be the top story? People really need to wake the fuck up!!!!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    edpearson wrote:
    Yeah, that sucks for her and I really feel for her two kids. Very tragic. But the real question is, why is everyone so obsessed with Britney? Just about every news site has her as the top story! Shouldn't real issues such as global warming, our criminal leaders, or the fucking war in Iraq be the top story? People really need to wake the fuck up!!!!

Pity the war has become so old and boring that the new outlets barely cover it any longer, isn't it? Same thing with our leaders. Same old. Same old.

She probably pulled this stunt on purpose to distract us from the caucuses last night and the poor showing from Chris Dodd. (I'm kidding.)

Back to Britney...

looks like she lost visitation rights with her boys until at least 1/14.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Poor Britney, I feel sorry for her. But more sorry for those two kids, how screwed up are they going to be?

The helicopters woke my husband up last night (I don't know where she lives - some gated community, I think - and trust me, my house isn't a multi-million dollar mansion). He was pissed this morning when he found out it was because of Britney.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    edpearson wrote:

Blame the media. It's infuriating. You can't avoid news about this girl. She's everywhere. I don't want to know anything about her. I really don't care. But I'd have to be deaf, blind and dumb to accomplish that. And the thing is, it's not even just the tabloids. It's fucking CNN. I mean really, why is CNN reporting this shit?? And how come when I signed into MSN tonight, the little windows live screen popped up and the headline story was Britney Spears' lawyer quits. Who fucking cares??? Not me!

Seriously, this Britney stuff is really bugging me, and it has to stop. But it won't. They are even bringing us news about her pregnant sister now. I didn't even know she had a sister until 2 weeks ago. Now I have to hear about her too....
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    PJPixie wrote:
    hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no no no. not what (or who) you think. every *other* girlfriend.

...she's a good person.