Options

The breastfeeding lady

RolandTD20KdrummerRolandTD20Kdrummer Posts: 13,066
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Alrighty then...saddle up to the teat.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pages/top-17-page-3
Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
( o.O)
(")_(")
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    how old is that kid, like seven?? time for a sippy cup, jenny! :rolleyes:
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    i watched this program when it was on tv, i find it sickening
  • Options
    breastfeeding in general you find sickening? or bf'ing middle school children? :D

because i nursed both my kids- in fact, i'm still nursing my baby, who's 11 months old. but after a year or so, it's time to move on, imo...

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    By far, the strangest thing I've seen all day.
  • Options
    ok, i just actually watched it, and i was right! she's seven!! good lord. i think mom & kids are a wee wacky. that's just kooky, kooky stuff.

~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    Bitty
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,093
    Bitty

LOL i was just thinking that!!
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    By far, the strangest thing I've seen all day.

agreed
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    I wonder what her husband thinks of this or if she has one?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    OPPS, she has one and he appears to be all for it. It's all good in this family.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Bitty

That's what I was gonna say.

What about when they're like 2 years old? Don't they bite?
  • Options
    no matter how messed up i think i am, i can always count on some other freak to make me feel normal.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    Damn looks like I missed out on years of breast-feeding ... I'll call my mum right now and demand what's mine!!!

Hilarious shit!!
  • Options
    that's slightly disturbing... I'm all for babies breast feeding, but 3rd graders? Gotta be some issues going on with that family.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    "Alright folks, comin up on the main stage is Eliza. Guys, get your money out, show her she knows how to work it."
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    That is highly exceptional and most of you know it. That being said, if it works for them, what of it?

No 2 year olds who breastfeed don't bite. Firstly, it is impossible to suck and bite simultaneously, and secondly, those that do try to bite have smart moms who set them down on the floor, so the baby learns that if they bite, the fun stops.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    That is highly exceptional and most of you know it. That being said, if it works for them, what of it?

No 2 year olds who breastfeed don't bite. Firstly, it is impossible to suck and bite simultaneously, and secondly, those that do try to bite have smart moms who set them down on the floor, so the baby learns that if they bite, the fun stops.

You can justify it any way you want. I find it odd and I think most people do. :)
  • Options
    What a crackpot.

You know, if she wasn't a pretty normal looking person, and a mother, I'd have said every word she uttered was the words of a Paedophile.

'Children should decide for themselves when they should stop breastfeeding?'

Damn... I wish I could've decided for myself when I'd come out of the womb. I'd have stayed in there. This world is fucking scary.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    crazy people shouldn't breed.....
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    thats fucking weird as hell
  • Options
    'Children should decide for themselves when they should stop breastfeeding?'

Damn... I wish I could've decided for myself when I'd come out of the womb. I'd have stayed in there. This world is fucking scary.

Yes lady, children should decide everything for themselves... when to go to bed, when to do homework, if they should eat cake for dinner everyday, etc...

:rolleyes:
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,147
    Got Milk :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    hahahaha wow that was the most bizarre thing i have seen in a while...
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    Maybe the hubby isn't performing his manly duty and sucking the nug, so she enlisted the kids.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    Maybe the hubby isn't performing his manly duty and sucking the nug, so she enlisted the kids.

I'm not surprised the hubby's not touching that kiddy fiddler. :D

• Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    well that's on top of my 'that's fucked up' pile for the day. mind you, it looks like she could feed the world with those things, get that woman on a plane to africa, stat!
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones