Options

Clemens says he was given shots of lidocaine and B-12

HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone actually ever known someone who's had a B-12 shot?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3179745
Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Hartydog wrote:

Yes.

Many people have B-12 deficiency and many others do it for supplemental purposes. I don't know if I believe him as it seems like a means to "point a finger" and blame someone else for something they may have willingly injected him with.
  • Options
    Hartydog wrote:

Yes. Me. I have a B-12 deficiency and get a shot every 6 months or so.

But I still think Clemens is a LIAR.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Me. :)

I have them at least once a month. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Yes. Me. I have a B-12 deficiency and get a shot every 6 months or so.

But I still think Clemens is a LIAR.

Yeah but did you get it in your "TUCHIS".

I think he's not telling the truth, I don't think he was jucing with the Red Sox.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    I think Pettite's almost as much of a liar as him. Pettite says he took HGH for two days....what a cop out. Like people will say, "oh, he admitted to it, but it was only twice." Dude's probably shooting up daily with Clemens...

The whole Mitdhell report's a crock...

I believe ARod when he says he didn't take steroids for some reason. Don;t believe Clemens.

At least we ALL know 2007 MvP J-Roll is clean, as is 2008 MVP Chase Utley. Yup.