Options

patriots, jets, dolphins, ravens

justjoshingujustjoshingu Posts: 538
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
could patriots lose? prolly not. but i honestly thought the score would be 70-3.

could dolphins get thier win today? maybe. its tied as i write this and if they are gonna win, it would be against the ravens.

how odd would it be for pats to lose, and dolphins to win
mean people suck!
but nice people sw****w

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jojojojo Posts: 645
    pats win

mai and bal are tied at the moment
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    pats win

mai and bal are tied at the moment

and ravens miss.. and cbs goes to the post game show instead. i hate cbs.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    nice win for the Dolphins. they're inching closer to a possible berth in the 2015 AFC Championship game
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    nice win for the Dolphins. they're inching closer to a possible berth in the 2015 AFC Championship game
    almost too bad. dolphins were fixin to clinch..... 1st draft pick
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    could patriots lose? prolly not. but i honestly thought the score would be 70-3.

could dolphins get thier win today? maybe. its tied as i write this and if they are gonna win, it would be against the ravens.

how odd would it be for pats to lose, and dolphins to win

i bet with the jets and the points easy money ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    I just came back from that Dolphins-Ravens game and what a game. I had tickets on the 50 yardline on the DOLPHINS SIDELINE. Many Ravens fans in the house and told the fans there the Ravens always find a way to lose near the end of the game and sure enough they did.

On fourth down on the one yard line they should've gone for it instead they kicked the field and lose in OT. Same as ever but a great game to watch even though I sneaked away to watch the Patriots game and the Steelers game.

First OT game now it's time to let BELLICK GO.

14-0 and guess who's next the Dolphins.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    almost too bad. dolphins were fixin to clinch..... 1st draft pick

Hey we may still get that first draft pick. New England is gonna hand our asses to us next Sunday lol.

Yay Dolphins for not going totally winless lol.

Is there anyone good in this years draft btw?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    As a huge Dolphins fan, it was nice to see them finally get a win, but I was hoping they would wait until next week. That's right, you heard it here first. The Dolphins will go into New England next Sunday and shock the world.

Miami handed them a loss in both their 14-2 and 13-3 seasons and this year will be no different.