Options

little bit of anxiety attack.

justjoshingujustjoshingu Posts: 538
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
i have so much goddamn shit to do the next week.
i have to write a journal club. that has to do a lot with statistics and confidence intervals and P values. doesnt make sense to you? thats ok, it doesnt make sense to me.

i thought i did very well writing this one project called a soap note. my preceptor bent me over and shoved hot coals up my ass about it. or it just felt that way. longest hour ever in my life. i could not have felt more stooopid.
test on friday.
presentation on thursday. again over something that i understand a little of, but it is a group project and the other 5 people have no idea either. then again neither does the other 6 groups presenting on thursday.

saturday is an annual assessment. assessment over what? over the last 3 years of classes. complete randomessness. and a couple of essays. and an oral exam. it starts at 7am and goes until 530 pm.

monday, another test.

and then repeat.

fuck me.
mean people suck!
but nice people sw****w

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    relax and do one task at a time.

:D
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Pressure is what college is all about! I did some of my best work under a little stress....some of my best writings came the night before it was due....all nighters, with lots of red bull....I always celebrated with a sack of white castles when I was done! Good luck!
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    :eek:

take a deep breath...

it will be OKAY!
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    One word..

XANAX!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    did i mention this is all compounded by the fact that i havent gotten some in a while. my wife was supposed to come visit me this past weekend but a family emergency came up and after that she went skiing for a few days.

i know that sounds like a jackass man problem, but i gotta tell you sex relieves all types of stress.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    did i mention this is all compounded by the fact that i havent gotten some in a while. my wife was supposed to come visit me this past weekend but a family emergency came up and after that she went skiing for a few days.

i know that sounds like a jackass man problem, but i gotta tell you sex relieves all types of stress.

it can also bring in MORE stress when this happens :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6YTdGWxLY
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009