Options

Post you picks for the NFL playoffs this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    Patriots 152
    Jags 6

laugh out loud
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Pats 35 > Jags 13
    Colts 31 > Bolts 9

'Boys 24 > Giants 20
    Packers 28 > 'Hawks 17
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,688
    seahawks - 17
    packers - 21

jaguars - 20
    patriots - 42

chargers - 17
    colts - 31

giants - 34
    cowboys - 24
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    i think i will play pro-line this weekend...
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Sea - 17
    Gb - 24

Jax - 30
    Ne - 27

Sd - 26
    Ind - 24

Nyg - 23
    Dal - 20
  • Options
    i think i will play pro-line this weekend...

great odds on the ties. :)
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Pats over Jags
    Colts over Bolts
    Boys over G-men
    Hawks over the Pack
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Hawks
    Jags
    Colts
    Giants
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    great odds on the ties. :)

i'm pumped up! lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Jax - 31
    Ne - 27

Ind - 34
    Sd - 10

Gb - 24
    Sea - 17

Nyg - 38
    Dal - 28

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    pats
    bolts
    boys
    pack
  • Options
    jax
    chargers
    seahawks
    giants

part of me wants to see new england go undefeated, just cause i dont like the dolphins being the only team.
  • Options
    nice drives by the colts and chargers to open the scoring...despite san diego's numerous penalties in the red zone (that place is LOUD!)...they still get the td.

amazing stats on tomlinson and harrison that they mentioned after both lost the ball. tomlinson with just shy of 700 touches without a fumble lost, and i think they said 9 fumbles lost in 12 seasons for harrison!?!?! :eek: amazing!

...unless i heard wrong...:D

speaking of hearing, does anyone else hear what sounds like a didgeridoo somewhere next to one of the microphones? it's starting to get annoying!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ok, I've made it well known that I *hate* the Chargers ... but, that holding call against the Chargers on Cromarte's interception return for TD appears to be horseshit ... looks more like the Colt threw the Charger to the ground.

I think the Chargers are getting screwed by the refs so far.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    another exciting return by cromartie to end the half. too bad about the hold to negate the td. he ran the width and length of the field!
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    There was no hold on that return. The refs clearly did not want San Diego to go into the half leading.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    yeah, it did appear to be a pretty bad call.
  • Options
    it looked at first to be a pretty routine play, but a san diego td from out of nowhere! what a burst of speed. chargers back on top..
  • Options
    AHAHAHAHA.

Did you hear them boo the girl in the pats jersey?
  • Options
    The Colts fans just booed the girl Punt Pass and Kick winner that represented the New England Patriots ... too funny, she laughed right back at them.... you go girl.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    AHAHAHAHA.

Did you hear them boo the girl in the pats jersey?

they didn't even boo the girl in the *Chargers* jersey

• Options
    that "pass interference" call may have been worse than the holding call!

...i feel bad for the girl in the pats jersey. :)
  • Options
    that "pass interference" call may have been worse than the holding call!

...i feel bad for the girl in the pats jersey. :)

don't, she laughed right back at them ... probably thinking "hey, at least the team I pull for already won this weekend, and yours?"

The refs are really screwing the chargers over.

and I LOVE all the injuries in this game. beat each other up ... come into Foxborough nice and hurt!

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    don't, she laughed right back at them ... probably thinking "hey, at least the team I pull for already won this weekend, and yours?"

The refs are really screwing the chargers over.

and I LOVE all the injuries in this game. beat each other up ... come into Foxborough nice and hurt!

true enough. :D

there are close calls in some games, but man some of the calls today have been way off base.

i take it you are a pats fan ;):D
  • Options

hell ya ... people better get used to this pic ... because this is what you're gonna see on February 3rd in Arizona!

http://www.hhweb.com/sb38/BradyTomTrophy_small.jpg

• Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    wayne got knocked the fuck out.

colts lose to a chargers team AT HOME with a banged up LT, rivers and antonio gates? wow.
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    true enough. :D

there are close calls in some games, but man some of the calls today have been way off base.

Nice work picking the Chargers to win - it looks like you, me and Cutback were the only people on this thread who did so.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    JSBE wrote:
    wayne got knocked the fuck out.

colts lose to a chargers team AT HOME with a banged up LT, rivers and antonio gates? wow.

yeah ... and the chargers were fighting the refs all day too.

hats off to them. That's a hell of a win.

but indeed, Rivers shows again what a efiin' punk he is by starting arguements with the fans after the game.

can't wait for the Pats to smoke the bolts.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    hell ya ... people better get used to this pic ... because this is what you're gonna see on February 3rd in Arizona!

http://www.hhweb.com/sb38/BradyTomTrophy_small.jpg

:D

good luck to your pats.

nice win by the chargers. three wins in a row against the colts in tight games. it's turning out to be a nice rivalry when they meet, and this one was a good back and forth game.
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    Nice work picking the Chargers to win - it looks like you, me and Cutback were the only people on this thread who did so.

the only bad thing is that i picked the game to be decided by three points or less on our sports betting here, pro-line. i needed the colts to score just one more point!...but i lost on a basketball game on that ticket too...that one went into double ot and i ended up missing it by just two points. frustrating!

oh well, kudos to us on that one. :) i should have picked the chargers to win outright, though, instead of by less than a field goal. :mad:

edit: looks like pearljamaholic got it too. seems to me cutback picked a lot of games right last season as well...maybe we know who to go to when placing bets, eh?