Options

Post you picks for the NFL playoffs this weekend.

13»

Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    jimed14 wrote:
    but indeed, Rivers shows again what a efiin' punk he is by starting arguements with the fans after the game.
    seriously...
    well that's a bummer. i would've enjoyed a colts/pats matchup next week much more.
  • Options
    anyone go four for four?
  • Options
    Seahawks 35 Packers 31
    Cowboys 30 Giants 24
    Colts 38 Chargers 17
    Jags 41 Pats 35

0-4. Nice.
  • Options
    smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    Wow the Cowboys and Colts choked big time. I went 2-2. I was more surprised by the Colts loss. I thought Peyton had moved passed these embarrassing playoff losses. Guess not.

Romo has a freakin gorilla on his back now. That guy can't buy a playoff win. The Giants win was bittersweet for me. I hate the Cowboys with a passion, but I felt that they have the most talent to challenge the Pats in the Super Bowl. With the Colts and Cowboys sent packing, the road for the Pats to go 19-0 has been paved.

Favre going out with a championship is a nice story but I am not taking that bet. I will root for them though.

Pats over SD 49-20
    Pack over Giants 24-17
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • Options
    anyone go four for four?
    I went the opposite way, thank you
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    smg9779 wrote:
    With the Colts and Cowboys sent packing, the road for the Pats to go 19-0 has been paved.

Pack over Giants 24-17

wrong and wrong.

The Giants are the team to beat.

Giants over the Pack 27-16. The score going into the 4th qrt in week 2 was 13-14. Lets not forget that. That is when Favre was playing like superman and the Giants were playing D like a pop warner team.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    Pats will stop the run and make Garrard beat them. Garrad beating them is not going to happen. Pats win this one easy, as much as it pains me to say it since I previously thought and posted that the Jags were the team to beat them. The only thing standing in their way of a perfect season again is the Giants.
    patting myself on the back for calling this one a while ago....

:)
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.