Options

Jagermeister

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
be the death of me.
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    be the death of me.

and me... but damn, i'll die with a smile on my face :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Word. That shit is dangerous. But Goddamnit I love it.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Word. That shit is dangerous. But Goddamnit I love it.
    I actually have bruises. seriously.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jager...I dunno how many times I've heard someone say "oooooOOOOOOoooo, this goes down so smooth...I could drink this all night!", and then 45 minutes later see them slumped over the arm of a couch...

but it's a lot of times, I know that.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    but it's so delicious!!
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    that is evil in a bottle...too many nights without memories because of it.

great mixed with Rumplementz....makes something evil... twice as evil.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Evil.

EVIL!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Evil.

EVIL!

shut it you! *slaps*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Just don't drink it with southern comfort, whisky and lots of beer.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    Just don't drink it with southern comfort, whisky and lots of beer.

no, you should drink it straight from the freezer or with red bull :cool:

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    audiodave wrote:
    Evil.

EVIL!

Jager = Filth
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I've never had it, but it can't be as good as Sigur Ros playing full blast in my ears right now. Woooooo :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jager = Filth

wash your mouth out!

• Options
    wash your mouth out!

Sounds like she's washed her mouth out of Jager a few times.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    I've never had it, but it can't be as good as Sigur Ros playing full blast in my ears right now. Woooooo :D

ohhhhh it's better ;)

• Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931

There's no reason why you can't combine the two, my friend. Have your cake and eat it too. :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    There's no reason why you can't combine the two, my friend. Have your cake and eat it too. :D

:eek:

What a good idea.. earliest opportunity my friend, earliest opportunity. :D

• Options
    I love Jager but I don't feel like it's good at the moment. In fact I feel shite.