Options

And all because the man in your life loves.....

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    And this is why we're gonna miss ya? :rolleyes:

:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Oh please. I'd never heard of her 'til you started on a few days back..there's much more fanciable women to be staring at, methinks.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Oh please. I'd never heard of her 'til you started on a few days back..there's much more fanciable women to be staring at, methinks.

No worries, I don't like sharing anyway. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    And this is why we're gonna miss ya? :rolleyes:

Well probably not THIS thread, no. I've definitely done better. ;)

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jamie uk wrote:
    Eye of the beholder man.

I agree though, and raise you one Juliette Binoche

http://fabinoche.free.fr/evphp/img/portraits/jbinoche06.jpg
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Eye of the beholder man.

I agree though, and raise you one Juliette Binoche

http://fabinoche.free.fr/evphp/img/portraits/jbinoche06.jpg

I can see this going the way of that poll..... she's a tad too skinny for moi... I like a slightly rounder face, a la Birch.

• Options
    I can see this going the way of that poll..... she's a tad too skinny for moi.
    She is sort of slimmer than I normally like but I would still say she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She's unspectacular looking as well... I don't even understand it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    She's unspectacular looking as well... I don't even understand it.

You said it bro. :o

Saying that, there are probably women I feel the same way about.. I'll have to rack my brains and get back to you.

• Options
    MrSmith wrote:

:eek:

Holy shitballs, that's the one out of a beautiful mind right? Yeah, she has a lovely *mind*...

• Options
    uhhhhhh, what?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    uhhhhhh, what?

uhhhh, what dude?

I just noticed my green spot turned red. Intriiiiguing....

• Options
    uhhhh, what dude?

I just noticed my green spot turned red. Intriiiiguing....
    it must be your time of the month :p

• Options
    it must be your time of the month :p

Seriously... I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAID UUUUHHHH, WHAT??

TEEEELLL MEEEEEEE!!!

(I need some sleep)

• Options
    Seriously... I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAID UUUUHHHH, WHAT??

TEEEELLL MEEEEEEE!!!

(I need some sleep)
    i had no clue what this thread is about, haha. :o

• Options
    i had no clue what this thread is about, haha. :o

OOHHH... Did you see Thora Birch?

• Options
    OOHHH... Did you see Thora Birch?
    yes. what about her?? not bad.

• Options
    yes. what about her?? not bad.

I was just merely highlighting the fact that she was hot. The thread is nothing more, nothing less.

'This is just a tribute.'

• Options
    I was just merely highlighting the fact that she was hot. The thread is nothing more, nothing less.

'This is just a tribute.'
    ohhh haha, you make it sound like she just dumped you. :o:D

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    without a doubt she's the highlight in 'American Beauty'.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

OOooooohhhhh, good call. Who's that?? :o She could melt my heart at a thousand paces.

• Options
    OOooooohhhhh, good call. Who's that?? :o She could melt my heart at a thousand paces.
    http://www.claudiacardinale.co.uk/menu.htm
  • Options
    MrSmith wrote:

Oh, not her! My boyfriend really fancies her. What's going on with her boobs there? They look huge!

...not that I'm jealous... :D
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    without a doubt she's the highlight in 'American Beauty'.

2 Very Nice HIGHLIGHTS
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

i think she looks bogging.. and also a wee bit like Juliette Lewis... who is also bogging.

p.s. she also looks like she needs a good fucking laugh... so send her a pic of you perhaps? ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i think she looks bogging.. and also a wee bit like Juliette Lewis... who is also bogging.

p.s. she also looks like she needs a good fucking laugh... so send her a pic of you perhaps? ;)

NEVER insult Juliette Lewis! She's very talented in my opinion.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    NEVER insult Juliette Lewis! She's very talented in my opinion.

oh she may be talented but i was saying that she is bogging.. although she has sucked off Robert De Niro's thumb... whilst pretending to be a dumb 15 year old schoolgirl..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.