Options

Top 10 thoughts for 2008

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I copied and pasted this because there is some funny stuff in here, imo. (I like 7, 6 and 5 best)
Happy Friday All :)

TOP TEN THOUGHTS FOR 2008
Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax cut saves you $0.30?

Number 2
In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2008:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America , but we haven't got a clue as to where terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of antiterrorism.

And the BONUS thought for today
"Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LOVE IT!!!! and number 5 is so true. 'Death' always says when he picks up the people that were healthy eaters and stuff, they are the ones that have died the worst and SMELL the grossest!!!! :eek:

my top ten would be all KID ROCK related!!!!!
    like.....number ten: "how do i get him off THAT pole onto MY pole" :D a famous quote......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:
    LOVE IT!!!! and number 5 is so true. 'Death' always says when he picks up the people that were healthy eaters and stuff, they are the ones that have died the worst and SMELL the grossest!!!! :eek:

my top ten would be all KID ROCK related!!!!!
    like.....number ten: "how do i get him off THAT pole onto MY pole" :D a famous quote......

ROCK OF LOVE II BABY!!!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJPixie wrote:
    ROCK OF LOVE II BABY!!!!

i cant WAIT!!!! we need to squeeze Tam's into this occasion!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Those things are annoying when they land in your email, but I wouldn't've minded receiving that one. Not bad. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Pretty funny stuff...well, it made me smile :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09