Options

Anyone else have a killer weekend?

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I did.

The Pats won
It snowed like theres no tomorrow!
hung with family i haven't seen FOREVER! :)

How about you?
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    but the weekend DID almost kill me. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    if by killer you mean waiting 45 f-ing mins at a mall for damn parking space so I can spend all the money I have to my name on people I haven't seen in like 12 years..

yeah, it was killer, it really killed.. AH. Is christmas freaking over yet!?

edit: okay, I totally was having a debbie downer moment.. I'm better now, thanks.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I saw East 17 live !
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    I saw East 17 live !

NO. FUCKING. WAY!!

'Everybody in the house of love..'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Yeah, they played my college christmas ball. It was bloody hilarious. When I was taking a piss all the blokes in the toilet, and I mean every single bloke at every single urinal and all the cubicles started a Stay Another Day singalong :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Yeah, they played my college christmas ball. It was bloody hilarious. When I was taking a piss all the blokes in the toilet, and I mean every single bloke at every single urinal and all the cubicles started a Stay Another Day singalong :D

HAhahahah

College Christmas ball? Is that what they're doing now? Butlins next year!

• Options
    I had a good weekend. Went hinking the past two days. Dinner at a friend's last night, dinner out tonight.

Having a nice mint tea and then off to bed.
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    I had a great weekend. Graduated college on Saturday and have done not a damn thing all weekend.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    Kickass weekend. Got wasted on fri and sat then the eagles beat the cowboys. CHEAH
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
  • Options
    but the weekend DID almost kill me. :D

near-death experience or something?
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    It would have been great if it didn't precede Monday.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    near-death experience or something?

Yep... four nights in a row... drink enduced.

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    If by killer weekend you mean 'did you wish you were dead at the end of it?', then ermm...yup.
    :o
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I did.

The Pats won
    It snowed like theres no tomorrow!
    hung with family i haven't seen FOREVER! :)

How about you?

yes.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I had the most kick-ass Saturday in downtown Portland. Instead of those annyoing bell-ringers with the red buckets outside Macys...there were full-on Star Wars characters! Like, a gazillion storm troopers, darth vader, and Ewoks. It was so awesome.

In Pioneer Square they had Tuba Christmas. Probably 100-200 tubas playing Christmas music. There were street performers all over the place. And no rain!
  • Options
    i had a weird weekend...