Options

Doh!

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
When you go to a bar and your friends girlfriend is flirting with you, and then while she's in the bathroom he tells you he's seeing 3 women right now and he's not sure about this one because she's "too tan".. what do you do? lol.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    When you go to a bar and your friends girlfriend is flirting with you, and then while she's in the bathroom he tells you he's seeing 3 women right now and he's not sure about this one because she's "too tan".. what do you do? lol.

You tell your friend. " She is too tan, you should focus on one of the other girls" Then you go directly into the women's bathroom and then grab her and kiss her and then go back to your table with her like nothing happened.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    You tell your friend. " She is too tan, you should focus on one of the other girls" Then you go directly into the women's bathroom and then grab her and kiss her and then go back to your table with her like nothing happened.
    Haha!.. she was cute. Nothing to go crazy for, but the thought crossed my mind.. I have enough trouble focusing on one girl at a time. I wish I had the ability to be pimping around three girls.
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,330

you do whatever you feel like doing.

be selfish.

or shellfish.
  • Options
    you do whatever you feel like doing.

be selfish.

or shellfish.
    The first words out of this girls mouth were, "did you have braces?".. my response was no. She replied with you have "perfect teeth".. now I'm no expert, but I've read, one of the first things women look for in a dude are good teeth. It has something to do with hygene, health, mating shit.. and She continued to stare at me all night and at one point tried to dance with me.. I just emailed my friend a message saying stop being so picky!, lol.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483

be careful you might think she's flirting. But then you try to make your move. And get a drink thrown at your face.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    Hey man it sounds like ur friend has got a problem with us tanned people.
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    be careful you might think she's flirting. But then you try to make your move. And get a drink thrown at your face.
    I didn't make a move. I wouldn't. Not in a million years. My friend brought her. I have respect. I was probably rude in that I ignored her all night for that reason.. I kind of feel like an ass.
  • Options
    The first words out of this girls mouth were, "did you have braces?".. my response was no. She replied with you have "perfect teeth".. now I'm no expert, but I've read, one of the first things women look for in a dude are good teeth. It has something to do with hygene, health, mating shit.. and She continued to stare at me all night and at one point tried to dance with me.. I just emailed my friend a message saying stop being so picky!, lol.

that's an odd response.

The dental stuff is news to me! Of course, rotten stubs are out...

Pearly, non-smoking whites are in...

---If your friend isn't serious, snatch her up!
  • Options
    that's an odd response.

The dental stuff is news to me! Of course, rotten stubs are out...

Pearly, non-smoking whites are in...

---If your friend isn't serious, snatch her up!
    I think I was more disturbed about how picky he was being. He's not the best looking guy, but he's fun as hell the hang around with.. I emailed him saying to hand her off to me if she wasn't up to his standards.

That said, I don't even want to get into details about the chick who wants to hook up with me right now.. I kind of hope she doesn't call me back, or I might do something stupid. lol.
  • Options
    I think I was more disturbed about how picky he was being. He's not the best looking guy, but he's fun as hell the hang around with.. I emailed him saying to hand her off to me if she wasn't up to his standards.

That said, I don't even want to get into details about the chick who wants to hook up with me right now..

Picky is Ok!

If you're looking for someone to be with for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (!), you should be picky!

You don't have to get into details, I can imagine. you posted about living in Lincoln Park.

:) Nuf Said!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Just advice him to dump her. then get in contct with her, and be like to ur mate. Wat do u know? it just happened.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014