Options

How many people are in there fantasy

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
football superbowls today? I am starting kurt warner,lt,kolbysmith,chad johnson,larryfitz,benwatson,natekaeding and packers d.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'm in 2 "superbowls" and two 3rd v 4th place games for 3rd .. not bad for 4 leagues.

The one Pearl Jam league I'm in, I kind of killed everyone ... Helps when in a 16 team league I got Tomlinson with the first pick then with the 32nd pick I got Brady.

But, that all said, if I don't win the final, it don't mean nothin'.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Got mine today... I need to win 'cause it's about $250 difference between first and second place. I'm starting:

Brees
    Ernest Graham
    Edgerrin
    Randy Moss
    Winslow
    Anthony Gonzalez (had to start him because Fitzgerald is too iffy and I dont' wanna get stuck if he plays like 5 minutes)
    Kris Brown
    Minnesota defense
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    jimed14 wrote:
    I'm in 2 "superbowls" and two 3rd v 4th place games for 3rd .. not bad for 4 leagues.

The one Pearl Jam league I'm in, I kind of killed everyone ... Helps when in a 16 team league I got Tomlinson with the first pick then with the 32nd pick I got Brady.

But, that all said, if I don't win the final, it don't mean nothin'.

i'm also in 2 finals. :)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I'm in the 3rd place game in my league, my team is done. I'm up by 55 pts but he has Vikes D, Antonio Gates and Brandon Marshall left. I'm kicking myself though cause I benched Maurice Jones Drew and he wnet off today, would be over if I had started him.
  • Options
    down by 5 got lt and keading goin tomorrow my challenger has gates go me.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    my girlfriend won today!!!!!!

she beat out 10 other guys.! :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    my team sucked ass this year...

no superbowl for me and now i have to listen to all of my buddies gloat all summer about how they are the superior managers.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    football superbowls today? I am starting kurt warner,lt,kolbysmith,chad johnson,larryfitz,benwatson,natekaeding and packers d.
    im up 133 to 99

he has LT left

im scared
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    im up 133 to 99

he has LT left

im scared

well ... depending on your scoring rules, you should have won ... they pulled Tomlinson in the 3rd quarter.

He scored just enough in the league I owned him to win that championship, but he was JUST shy of scoring enough in the league I was facing him ... went 2 for 2 in my superbowls!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    well, i came in first in one and second in the other.

would have won both but chargers D actually stepped up.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    I'm in the championship... this sucks cause the guy i'm playing lots of his players haven't clinched and my best starters have all clinched playoff berths great.

Ben Roethlisberger
    Donald Driver
    Reggie Wayne
    Jones-Drew

Gotta find some no names to replace these guys
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    i won wooohooooo
    Go Birds!!!!