Options

Led Zep Poster

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Some of you may know that I paid a fair £60 for a poster at the Led Zep gig a few weeks ago...well I have to admit, Mrs Al wasn't as happy as I may have expected ;)

Anyway, I saw this today http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150197372076&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005 and Mrs Al was a bit happier that I purchased (little does she know mine'll never be sold :D)

Anyway you may notice that this dude says that this poster is the lowest you will find.....well guess what buddy, it aint, I bought mine after the gig and mine is #'d nearly 100 less than you!!!!

Thats all I wanted to say.....

Oh and have a great christmas everyone....you've made this year extra special (the same special dunks says :D)
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Mrs Al finally drew the line huh?

Soooo glad you got to the gig. Hope you and yours have a great x-mas :)

Christmas {{{Al}}}
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ya daft poster geek :D

wish Mrs AL and the wee one a merry christmas from us lot will you.. :)

tell mrs Al i'll get back to her about the whole swinging thing... i'm up for it though ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Irish Al wrote:
    Some of you may know that I paid a fair £60 for a poster at the Led Zep gig a few weeks ago...well I have to admit, Mrs Al wasn't as happy as I may have expected ;)

Anyway, I saw this today http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150197372076&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005 and Mrs Al was a bit happier that I purchased (little does she know mine'll never be sold :D)

Anyway you may notice that this dude says that this poster is the lowest you will find.....well guess what buddy, it aint, I bought mine after the gig and mine is #'d nearly 100 less than you!!!!

Thats all I wanted to say.....

Oh and have a great christmas everyone....you've made this year extra special (the same special dunks says :D)

WOW! Good for you..hehe!! :D
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    flip it ;)
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    it's a litho? and it's of 1,200?

wow ... very pricy ... dare I say ... crazy?

Well, all us poster people are crazy .... makes perfect sense!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    I don't get it. why was it so expensive???
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ^^^^ hahahahahaha !

sell it sell it to pay for the wedding ! ;) hehehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!