Options

My Roommate's Dog Snores

AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
And I think it's the cutest, funniest thing ever.

That is all.
This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hehehe..

what kind of doggie?
  • Options
    hehehe..

what kind of doggie?

Jackson is a labrador mix (I think with some German Shepard in him).

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    norm snores all the time....it's pretty hilarious....especially if he's dreaming.....:)
  • Options
    awww, a big boy! My boss's want to get a puppy in the new year.. a choco. lab.. guess who will take of said puppy ;)
  • Options
    awww, a big boy! My boss's want to get a puppy in the new year.. a choco. lab.. guess who will take of said puppy ;)

LMAO!! Awww...the life of a nanny. Besides, puppies are EVIL...and I'm a dog person!

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    when i was living with the family, we had a cat who would snore, and drool while she slept.

funny thing was, when she was awake she was so prim and proper, always cleaning herself and had the most emaculate fur of any animal I've ver seen ... somewhat of a spoiled bitch to be honest. :D

but sleeping, she looked like a dirty girl.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Awwwww...one of my doggies snores too! :D He's a beagle and his name is Eddie. :D We also have two fox terriers (short-haired, names are Jack and Jill) and they're from the same litter but one's disgustingly overweight although he eats the same amount as the other two, and the other one is the runt of the litter, so she looks like his puppy. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    awww, that's cute. :D

My kitty used to snore. It was because her little nose was so flat. :D
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    My boxer/Sharpei snores like crazy. She starts dreaming and snores as she inhales and does these little quiet woof woof woofs as she exhales. Her legs and gums twitch like mad too. Very very cute.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    We watch my Buddy's Bulldog when they go away

Talk about snore ?!?!?

He's a loud breather when he's awake !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    I have two, two-year old Golden Retrievers and one is currently snoring behind me as he rests quite comfortably on the couch.

Connor, a.k.a. "Chewbacca" (my kids call him that because he can sound like Chewie when playing with his sister) is a master snorer.

Question:

Why is it cute when my dog snores? I can sleep through my dog snoring but when my husband snores, I want to push him off the bed and smother his face with a fluffy pillow.

;)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    I have two, two-year old Golden Retrievers and one is currently snoring behind me as he rests quite comfortably on the couch.

Connor, a.k.a. "Chewbacca" (my kids call him that because he can sound like Chewie when playing with his sister) is a master snorer.

Question:

Why is it cute when my dog snores? I can sleep through my dog snoring but when my husband snores, I want to push him off the bed and smother his face with a fluffy pillow.

;)

Very true !

We have a 1 yr. old Golden he doesn't snore but my wife does occasionally

We are thinking about getting another one !

• Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    My dog snores sometimes and sometimes he barks. We think he barks when he's having a bad dream. Its pretty funny to watch a dog sound asleep barking away.
  • Options
    Very true !

We have a 1 yr. old Golden he doesn't snore but my wife does occasionally

We are thinking about getting another one !

another wife or another dog?
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    My dog snores sometimes and sometimes he barks. We think he barks when he's having a bad dream. Its pretty funny to watch a dog sound asleep barking away.

My dog does that but he only barks the once cause he wakes himself up by doing it. He never barks when he's awake though, such a strange dog.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    another wife or another dog?

Both !

;)

• Options
    does this dog make any "special" noises as it's snoring???

my son sounds just like chewbaca when he's going strong!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Our old malamute/shepherd started snoring in her later years. A few nights it was so bad I'd have to go sleep in the guest bedroom. Don't even get me started on the gas! lol Luckily it was really late in her life so none of us had to put up with it for too long. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    igby snores...sometimes quite loudly! it IS adorable. :p
    however, sometimes it is annoying too. luckily it is easy enough to get him to stop, ironically the same way to get my husband to stop: make him roll over. :D

igby in general makes the greatest noises, it's amazing. when he play-growls...when he runs around, etc...a vry vocal/noisy dog, it's so cute! i had no idea pugs were like that until igby.

*chloe is the opposite, soooo quiet. well she barks for people coming into the house, etc...but otherwise, hardly makes a peep.

i think ALL dogs on occasion bark/whimper in their sleep...too cute!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    My cat snores sometimes, and my old cat before that snored all the time.
  • Options
    Have you seen the dog dream a dog dream yet? Mine do it all the time like there are chasing a rabbit or something it's great.
    All above material copyrighted, 2013, Lukin639.
    All rights reserved..most rights reserved...no rights reserved...,2013.