Options

Dunkmans signature

2»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    There's a thread floating around somewhere for this. I think it may have been Mookies.

No that thread was all Lou. Although I did partake in it more often than George Wendt partakes in an eat your weight in lard contest.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    If something is on-fire, it's still going to be on-fire when the firefighters arrive.

What difference does a few seconds make? ;)

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No that thread was all Lou. Although I did partake in it more often than George Wendt partakes in an eat your weight in lard contest.

I have a very selective memory! :D
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

muahahahaaa...

that is a pretty good "give Dunkie a Pit Memeber quote" entry.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yeah.. mooks could be my first tribute quote.. he has the talent, the money to pay for it and he has a rather fetching moustache courtesy of me :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah.. mooks could be my first tribute quote.. he has the talent, the money to pay for it and he has a rather fetching moustache courtesy of me :)

Don't forget my gloryhole skills. And it's my soulpatch not moustache! I'm still waiting on the second shipment to create my fu manchu.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    I just want to take a moment to say that Dunkmans new signature is quite possibly one of the funniest i have ever seen. Fooking awesome.

that is all...

Oh, I beg to differ.

Mine is HILIARIOUS----especially in the context of the thread it was in!!

:p

that is all.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Oh, I beg to differ.

Mine is HILIARIOUS----especially in the context of the thread it was in!!

that is all.

well id beg to differ.. reeeking your rooink is a kinda Pj joke for geeks and people that book holidays to Jeff's ranch.. whereas firefighters and their humorous proximity to a shiny pole is all encompassing... its for everyone
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    He's not a bad guy, for an attention junkie :D Seriously, he's the only popular person who's balls I don't want to whack with a toffee hammer.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    He's not a bad guy, for an attention junkie :D Seriously, he's the only popular person who's balls I don't want to whack with a toffee hammer.

this is why me and you are going to make manlove on a bed of thorns and squashed romanian peasants :):)
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    what is a Toffee hammer???!!! do you bust little pink candy pigs with it ?? :D
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    what is a Toffee hammer???!!! do you bust little pink candy pigs with it ?? :D

Take another shot Liz...
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Take another shot Liz...

sorry.
    i never heard of one!!! :(
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    sorry.
    i never heard of one!!! :(

Well, it's a lovely minature hammer, for breaking.....toffee, when toffee used to come in a big silver tray for some strange reason.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, it's a lovely minature hammer, for breaking.....toffee, when toffee used to come in a big silver tray for some strange reason.

Aha! We just use our hands here!!! :p
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Aha! We just use our hands here!!! :p

You guys would love our tiny hammers, in fact Dunk uses one on his tiny anvil. He can't get enough of tiny hard ware.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    You guys would love our tiny hammers, in fact Dunk uses one on his tiny anvil. He can't get enough of tiny hard ware.

No surprise there!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
    :D