Options

'Sorry for any inconvenience'

MattCameronKicksButtMattCameronKicksButt Posts: 4,317
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
:mad: I just spent over half an hour making a birthday thread for four members on the message pit, only for it to disappear! :mad: I'm really mad right now. How much longer is this going to go on for?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Why were they deleted?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Why were they deleted?

I don't know. It seemed to crash before I posted it. (I just wanted to vent. It really annoyed me at the time).
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    see when you type a big post and it does that crash thing... just hit back on your browser and your post will still be there. wait 10 mins and then hit 'submit' again and it'll be there.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    see when you type a big post and it does that crash thing... just hit back on your browser and your post will still be there. wait 10 mins and then hit 'submit' again and it'll be there.

bah. i couldn't be bothered to wait! It shouldn't keep crashing!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Yep, go back til you get to the page where you typed your post. I copy the whole thing into Word before I log in again to make sure I don't lose it...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    Yep, go back til you get to the page where you typed your post. I copy the whole thing into Word before I log in again to make sure I don't lose it...

That's a good idea. Anyway, crisis over!