Options

Fingers crossed for me today...

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I've got shitloads to do, juggle around: personal life; work-life; course for work... snowed under. Spare a thought. Cheers.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I will. Fingers crossed but you better get on with it. Chop chop!
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I've got shitloads to do, juggle around: personal life; work-life; course for work... snowed under. Spare a thought. Cheers.

dude, i hate to say this to you but you really are becoming addicted to this message pit
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    genie wrote:
    dude, i hate to say this to you but you really are becoming addicted to this message pit

he actually takes all my posts and prints them out... then he cooks them up and injects them into his bloodstream.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i'll cross my legs, works even better...:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    he actually takes all my posts and prints them out... then he cooks them up and injects them into his bloodstream.

mmm... dunkdruuuuugs!

we all have to juggle around lots of stuff from time to time, no bother hai! (g'wan dunk, I know you were thinkin of boobies just there!)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Lets hope not. He might turn into a tight ass Scotsman who doesn't like to tip. ;)

;););):)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    mmm... dunkdruuuuugs!

we all have to juggle around lots of stuff from time to time, no bother hai! (g'wan dunk, I know you were thinkin of boobies just there!)

i was, of course, thinking of boobies... i always do.. :p

except during sex... then i think of Lego and the inner workings of a tank.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223

All the more reason to get away from it all this evening (he said):

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2091/dolphina1002dy4cu4.jpg
    http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Underground_Stations/Mile_End/098a/

;)

Consider yourself directed. ;)
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    fingers are x-ed
  • Options
    genie wrote:

Trust me, I was there ages ago... ;) As of Monday I'm outa here for a while...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Trust me, I was there ages ago... ;) As of Monday I'm outa here for a while...

And you'll be missed.

Good luck with your day. :)