Options

Censorship

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Is a terrible thing.
Discuss.
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It's against the rules on here. End of! :( (chatting)
  • Options
    I like sensor-ship...oh. that. um, yeah not so good!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    It's against the rules on here. End of! :( (chatting)
    why? :( It's good fun and harms no one
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Discuss.

you go first. :p
  • Options
    id like to know what happened with my duck joke thread.....
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    why? :( It's good fun and harms no one

Speak for yourself. I haven't felt this emotionally drained since BJ and the Bear was cancelled. (Another middle-aged reference for ya). ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    They are trying to censor me... quash my freedom of speech... and I won't have it!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,933
    There are plenty of places on the internet, many of which are free,
    with the ability to accommodate chat rooms and a broad range of
    off-topic discussions. We're just a l'il message board and will never
    have the resources of AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Please respect our limited
    resources by not abusing the intent of this or any other forum.

Peace

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=150890

http://forums.pearljam.com/announcement.php?f=9&a=15
  • Options
    you go first. :p
    Well apparently it wasn't censorship that provoked my indignation, merely an invocation of a board rule. That is, that we can't chat on here. it seems silly :o how else can we make fwiends with people? :)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Speak for yourself. I haven't felt this emotionally drained since BJ and the Bear was cancelled. (Another middle-aged reference for ya). ;)

Who BJ'd a bear?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison