Options

I'm going to be an Uncle Yay!!!!! :D:D

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I got to keep it a secret for a while, 7 weeks to be precise :eek: but i am so happy and over the moon. Because i was the youngest in my family i never had anyone younger so i am soooo excited about having a baby around. I am so happy for my sis and her hubby. She is only 1 month in and she has had a tough life and she has a really rare disease so I am praying everything will go alright and I will have a bundle of joy in my arms. It is strange that I love this mystery baby so much already.

Shhh keep it a secret :) or i will be in trouble.
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :) awwwwwwwwwww congrats. It's a brilliant feeling!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Congratulations. I'm excited for you. Hopefully everything will go well. I wish I was an aunt. :)
  • Options
    From one uncle to a new one. I wish you and your family all the best. :D
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm going to be an "honorary aunt" in March so I feel your excitement! Yea for us! Congrats to your sis too!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I got to keep it a secret for a while, 7 weeks to be precise :eek: but i am so happy and over the moon. Because i was the youngest in my family i never had anyone younger so i am soooo excited about having a baby around. I am so happy for my sis and her hubby. She is only 1 month in and she has had a tough life and she has a really rare disease so I am praying everything will go alright and I will have a bundle of joy in my arms. It is strange that I love this mystery baby so much already.

Shhh keep it a secret :) or i will be in trouble.

That's awesome! Congratulations to you and to your sister and her husband! :D
  • Options
    Congrats!

My sister in law unexpectedly (teen pregnancy) made me an uncle on my birthday in september. There probably isn't a better feeling in the world than being able to make her smile at me :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Congratulations! My only nephew just turned two years old, and I love him more than anything else in the world!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Congratulations! My only nephew just turned two years old, and I love him more than anything else in the world!
    Yeah, he is one kickass kid, that is for sure... I have some posters I think I love a little more...
    hehe, kidding, Henry is a P.I.M.P.

But what do you know Jordan, you told me to see "There WIll Be Blood"
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
    Congrats. It's so cool to see people getting excited about being an uncle/auntie. I stopped being thrilled to pieces after the first dozen.