Options

Sick people

2»

Comments

• Options
    "violence begets violence."
    seems like people get what they want more than they realize sometimes.

That's what should happen to them, but in reality they are going to become a financial and social burden, through more crimes committed and time spent in jail.

If they are not made to feel it was wrong, why would they stop their behavior? The parents are obviously quite useless. I'm getting an overwhelming feeling these kids have no respect for any type of authority structure, so very little aside from some kind of physical trauma is going to make these deviants stop and think. Words are useless past a certain stage, of mental psychosis. Mostly the reason the world has been in perpetual war since the dawn of time, and lawyers and legal battles are so widespread.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Kill?, nah just pitch a brick at the kids face, or deconstruct the knee joint with a well placed side kick. Far less pain and suffering, and he kid gets to live afterwards. Pretty inconsequential trade-off imo. hehe...

lol

even better!!! Make them suffer...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    lol

even better!!! Make them suffer...

I'd like to sit down and talk with a group of professionals that deal with this type of behavior to see what the chances are of rehabilitating and correcting something like this are, what processes are involved, and how long it would take. What a sad situation.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    That's what should happen to them, but in reality they are going to become a financial and social burden, through more crimes committed and time spent in jail.

If they are not made to feel it was wrong, why would they stop their behavior? The parents are obviously quite useless. I'm getting an overwhelming feeling these kids have no respect for any type of authority structure, so very little aside from some kind of physical trauma is going to make these deviants stop and think. Words are useless past a certain stage, of mental psychosis. Mostly the reason the world has been in perpetual war since the dawn of time, and lawyers and legal battles are so widespread.

maybe acting out is a cry for help. and im one that doesnt believe in violence to solve problems. beatings these kids will probably just make them more angry with whatever is bothering them and instead of killings cats as an outlet they may turn on people. kids minds are shakey at best, even the normal ones. you dont even have to be a parent to know that. but tell a kid killing something or harming something is wrong then turning around and beating them could send the wrong message, that human life is less than an animal.

killing a cat wrong
    beating a kid is ok

doesnt even take a crazy person to see where that logic may lead.

edit: this may be of some interest
    "Ressler et al. (1988) found that 36% of sexual murderers described themselves as having abused animals during childhood, with 46% of them reporting that they had abused animals during adolescence, and (1986) that 8 of their sample of 36 sexual murderers showed an interest in zoosexual acts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosadism

one thing i find misleading is it never says how many have harmed animals in such a way and havent become a threat to people. i have heard that there is not clear link between the two. its like saying coffee leads to smoking, most smokers drink coffee but not all coffee drinkers smoke. and ive read various things (which ill try to find, its 5am now) that says that there isnt any solid proof that killing animals will lead to it. they really dont know how many kids have killed animals and became nurses or policemen, kids do alot of cruel and stupid things.

if anyone finds the stuff before i wake up please post. they usually dont interview doctors about whether they masturbated to gore scenes in horror movies or abused animals. but they ask murders and rapist these questions all the time. seems the deck is stacked alittle.

just think how many butchers and stuff lead completely normal lives and they kill animals everyday.
  • Options
    Like many people on here, I didn't want to read it all. It makes my blood boil. Those kids are just nasty. They're old enough to know that's wrong.
  • Options
    maybe acting out is a cry for help. and im one that doesnt believe in violence to solve problems. beatings these kids will probably just make them more angry with whatever is bothering them and instead of killings cats as an outlet they may turn on people. kids minds are shakey at best, even the normal ones. you dont even have to be a parent to know that. but tell a kid killing something or harming something is wrong then turning around and beating them could send the wrong message, that human life is less than an animal.

killing a cat wrong
    beating a kid is ok

doesnt even take a crazy person to see where that logic may lead.

edit: this may be of some interest
    "Ressler et al. (1988) found that 36% of sexual murderers described themselves as having abused animals during childhood, with 46% of them reporting that they had abused animals during adolescence, and (1986) that 8 of their sample of 36 sexual murderers showed an interest in zoosexual acts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosadism

one thing i find misleading is it never says how many have harmed animals in such a way and havent become a threat to people. i have heard that there is not clear link between the two. its like saying coffee leads to smoking, most smokers drink coffee but not all coffee drinkers smoke. and ive read various things (which ill try to find, its 5am now) that says that there isnt any solid proof that killing animals will lead to it. they really dont know how many kids have killed animals and became nurses or policemen, kids do alot of cruel and stupid things.

if anyone finds the stuff before i wake up please post. they usually dont interview doctors about whether they masturbated to gore scenes in horror movies or abused animals. but they ask murders and rapist these questions all the time. seems the deck is stacked alittle.

just think how many butchers and stuff lead completely normal lives and they kill animals everyday.

Butchers don't put animals in microwaves. Those kids should know better.