Sick people

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    our laws against harm to pets are way too lenient

this is over the top, all four should be forced into some sort of punishment and public shaming because of this
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314

this is why I prefer to hang out with my dogs. People like this are not worthy of the oxygen they breathe.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options

That is disgusting outside the realm of human understanding.

I hope they get their little life lessons rather soon and have a hard time walking straight and getting out of bed without wincing for a few years while the "learning" takes place.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    this is why I prefer to hang out with my dogs. People like this are not worthy of the oxygen they breathe.

Agreed, this is too nauseating to tolerate. The slap on the wrist these kids are sure to get is not nearly enough.
  • Options
    Here's another article.

"The words, "Nice cat, look in the microwave" were scrawled in felt pen on the kitchen window and on the glass of the kitchen cabinets."

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=9188c1c2-112f-4075-8181-551297e80e3c

Charming. Should be interesting to see how long these kids last without considerable bodily injury.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I only had to read the first few lines. WTF?
    The way I see it, animals are like retarted children. They are innocent.
    Anyone (any age) who would do such a thing to an animal should be fucking severely punished. Trash talking or not, if I ever saw someone do something like that I would bash their fucking head open.
    Horrible horrible thing to do. No excuse for that type of behavior.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Here's another article.

"The words, "Nice cat, look in the microwave" were scrawled in felt pen on the kitchen window and on the glass of the kitchen cabinets."

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=9188c1c2-112f-4075-8181-551297e80e3c

Charming. Should be interesting to see how long these kids last without considerable bodily injury.

jaysus, as if it wasn't already bad enough. I can't believe they wrote that. Sad. You are right, Roland. Bodily injuries are just around the corner for them I would guess!
  • Options
    I am sitting here on my couch feeling sad b/c of this topic. I look over at my dogs and feel really sad. Horrible thing to do. Man I am glad I am a man who is able to be sensitive and caring and not feel like a pussy about it. Lock those fuckers up.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    jaysus, as if it wasn't already bad enough. I can't believe they wrote that. Sad. You are right, Roland. Bodily injuries are just around the corner for them I would guess!

I didn't read the second link, the first was enough.

I recently watched an episode of CSI and one of the cases involved dog fighting (certain parts I couldn't watch even though I know what they were showing was fake). A comment one of the investigators made to the dog fighting organizer - There are two types of people juries can't stand: people who abuse kids and people who abuse animals.

These kids should be tried as adults. They're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• Options
    I am sitting here on my couch feeling sad b/c of this topic. I look over at my dogs and feel really sad. Horrible thing to do. Man I am glad I am a man who is able to be sensitive and caring and not feel like a pussy about it. Lock those fuckers up.

I hear you....snuggle time right now with my two dogs.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    I am pritty speachless right now.
    I feel haunted or something.
    It's to much of a visual that I do not like.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Whizbang wrote:

I recently watched an episode of CSI and one of the cases involved dog fighting (certain parts I couldn't watch even though I know what they were showing was fake). A comment one of the investigators made to the dog fighting organizer - There are two types of people juries can't stand: people who abuse kids and people who abuse animals.

These kids should be tried as adults. They're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

same here i can't click on that second link.
    to much as it is.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:

I saw that episode. I couldn't watch those parts either.

Agreed they should be tried as adults but as smarchee pointed out our laws pertaining to pets are NOT strict enough!!!
  • Options
    I think the parents of the children should have law suits brought against them. They obviously must abuse their children, because this is really on the fringe type behavior, and this whole situation should probably be investigated more deeply. I mean...frying a cat on a b&e, then scribbling serial killer type messages afterwards? I'm placing bets their names and addresses, and perhaps yearbook photos get leaked on the internet.

People will probably come from miles around to chuck rocks through their windows, key their cars, wait for them to show up at places, etc..

Be curious to see where this story goes.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    horrible.....

what is wrong with some people
  • Options
    I think the parents of the children should have law suits brought against them. They obviously must abuse their children, because this is really on the fringe type behavior, and this whole situation should probably be investigated more deeply. I mean...frying a cat on a b&e, then scribbling serial killer type messages afterwards? I'm placing bets their names and addresses, and perhaps yearbook photos get leaked on the internet.

People will probably come from miles around to chuck rocks through their windows, key their cars, wait for them to show up at places, etc..

Yea I agree that that type of behavior has to come from somewhere. It does not just pop into your head. If i saw my friends do this as a kid I would not let it happen. Its just a kind part of human nature to not do something like this.
    Those parents should be investigated to see what goes on their household.
    Most normal households would not breed such behavior.
    And a good parent should notice signs of such deranged acts.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options

how will they sign their yearbooks? seriously, how do their parents and friends look at them after something like this? "oh, look honey. Little Johnny broke into a house and killed a cat for fun. I'm sooooooo PROUD!". christ.

• Options
    Yea I agree that that type of behavior has to come from somewhere. It does not just pop into your head. If i saw my friends do this as a kid I would not let it happen. Its just a kind part of human nature to not do something like this.
    Those parents should be investigated to see what goes on their household.
    Most normal households would not breed such behavior.
    And a good parent should notice signs of such deranged acts.

It boggles the mind. Thinking about it....they break into someones house... they start stealing all their stuff...they then trash the place...and then pause for kicks to slowly and gruesomely murder their pet...then laugh about it, and scrawl warped messages for the owners to see when they get back.

There must be something more to this story. I can't imagine anyone being that wickedly spiteful to a complete stranger. If there isn't a background connection, it's just a matter of time before one of these kids kills someone.

crazy...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    how will they sign their yearbooks? seriously, how do their parents and friends look at them after something like this? "oh, look honey. Little Johnny broke into a house and killed a cat for fun. I'm sooooooo PROUD!". christ.

I don't think they'll be lasting out the year at school, nor will their parents at their current jobs. I believe their lives as they now know it are over. Time to move, change schools etc.. etc...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Anyone who harms an animal deserves to be killed!!! That is exactly why I hate MOST people!! Fucking losers..
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    i saw cat and microwave and thought who's cooking lunch?

ok jokes aside people get bent way out shape when it comes to animals. like someone mentioned animals are like retarded kids and as such are innocent. that cant be serious.
    i like animals i really do. but look how often we let child rapist and murders walk and we just shrugg our shoulders. if laws wont protect people why should it protect animals?

"Another Facebook group on the issue said the teens should be shot, while individual posters threatened violence." and people wonder whats wrong with people? im sure these people wish they had a giant micorwave too.

so let me get this right, its wrong to kill cats, but humans, meh, they deserve it so it doesnt matter?

the entire human race is a disgrace.
  • Options
    Anyone who harms an animal deserves to be killed!!! That is exactly why I hate MOST people!! Fucking losers..

and anyone that thinks killing people is ok should be blasted to mars.
  • Options
    and anyone that thinks killing people is ok should be blasted to mars.

Kill?, nah just pitch a brick at the kids face, or deconstruct the knee joint with a well placed side kick. Far less pain and suffering, and he kid gets to live afterwards. Pretty inconsequential trade-off imo. hehe...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    this really really fucking bothered me.....

goddamn:( idiot fuckin kids
    the Minions
  • Options
    Kill?, nah just pitch a brick at the kids face, or deconstruct the knee joint with a well placed side kick. Far less pain and suffering, and he kid gets to live afterwards. Pretty inconsequential trade-off imo. hehe...

"violence begets violence."
    seems like people get what they want more than they realize sometimes.
  • Options
    i saw cat and microwave and thought who's cooking lunch?

ok jokes aside people get bent way out shape when it comes to animals. like someone mentioned animals are like retarded kids and as such are innocent. that cant be serious.
    i like animals i really do. but look how often we let child rapist and murders walk and we just shrugg our shoulders. if laws wont protect people why should it protect animals?

"Another Facebook group on the issue said the teens should be shot, while individual posters threatened violence." and people wonder whats wrong with people? im sure these people wish they had a giant micorwave too.

so let me get this right, its wrong to kill cats, but humans, meh, they deserve it so it doesnt matter?

the entire human race is a disgrace.

your point is understandable...

honestly I'd be just as disturbed about this if they put a baby in a microwave. that has also happened.

something about the innocence of a pet or a child is what is so bothersome about this. Anyone that has an IQ above "mild retard" loses the innocent appeal and just becomes fucking scum for doing shit like this...they know better...they should be punished harshly.

My cat doesn't know that people can be creeps, it just knows the people that love it every day so he wouldn't know to hide from burglars.. he'd probably be fucking purring while they decide his fate. that's why I get so pissed about it.
    the Minions
  • Options
    your point is understandable...

honestly I'd be just as disturbed about this if they put a baby in a microwave. that has also happened.

something about the innocence of a pet or a child is what is so bothersome about this. Anyone that has an IQ above "mild retard" loses the innocent appeal and just becomes fucking scum for doing shit like this...they know better...they should be punished harshly.

My cat doesn't know that people can be creeps, it just knows the people that love it every day so he wouldn't know to hide from burglars.. he'd probably be fucking purring while they decide his fate. that's why I get so pissed about it.

are you so sure these kids dont have mental issues? for all we know some of them could be legally retarded.

as for my parents cat it runs and hides from anyone it doesnt know, and lots of cats do this. maybe the cat was too stupid, animals have a natural instinct to run from danger. but people try to erase animals natural behavoir so we can have 'pets'.
  • Options
    are you so sure these kids dont have mental issues? for all we know some of them could be legally retarded.

as for my parents cat it runs and hides from anyone it doesnt know, and lots of cats do this. maybe the cat was too stupid, animals have a natural instinct to run from danger. but people try to erase animals natural behavoir so we can have 'pets'.

I don't know.....

kids are just fucking mean sometimes and it's usually the spoiled brats that cause problems like this not the challenged.

my cat never met a stranger, he's 25lbs of purr. If you can't find him all you have to do is call his name and he comes runnin'
    the Minions
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Serial killers in the making.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    horrible, so fucking horrible, i can't believe that happened in camrose, i know the town quite well, gaaa this makes me so angry beyond words

i agree the laws are way too lenient...the kids should be microwaved
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!