Options

happy, happy birthday Obi Once!

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
helloooooooooooooo my friend!

happy, happy birthday Obi!

!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!
+1 for luck! :D

hope it's a GREAt and SPECIAL day for you!
and get yer dutch arse over to NY this year and we'll celebrate with a bottle(s) of cali wine, and you can dazzle em all with the *proper* J rolling techniques! ;)

much love!
dream
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    happy birthday have a nice day
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    OBIIIIIIII!!!!!! You know that i wish you ALOT of huge happiness on your birthday and ALOT of THINKING POSITIVE!!! You know what THAT got you last time remember?! Enjoy your day friend and have TOO MUCH FUN!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    pass da dutchie :D happy birthday!
  • Options
    Best Wishes. Happy Birthday.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Gelukkige verjaardag.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Thanks for the happy wishes (en Collin vriendelijk bedankt)!

Just finished a very nice dinner with my family, saw the movie Earth in the theater this afternoon and have friends on the way to my place. Already popped (a few bottles :o of) champagne at 0:00 last nite and had a great time.

D2D this year should open options for travel, and remember the friend who worked in Canada for a year? He is in love with a Canadian cutie and considers moving there, so than I have absolutely no choice, I will have to cross the Atlantic waters and my 1st stop will be NYC! And rolling skills will be shown off :D

Chiqui *pass* take 'r easy, it's Netherlands finest ;)

And SEN thanks for the positive vibes, you always make me :D and yea last time was an amazing, awesome turn of events *thinks monday's exam will be a walk in the park* :eek:
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    Obi Once wrote:
    D2D this year should open options for travel, and remember the friend who worked in Canada for a year? He is in love with a Canadian cutie and considers moving there, so than I have absolutely no choice, I will have to cross the Atlantic waters and my 1st stop will be NYC! And rolling skills will be shown off :D

woohoo!! if you're stopping by Toronto, we've gotta get together! It's been too long since Dusseldorf! :D

Happy Birthday!!!!! :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    wtf..... no Kenobi?!
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    pearl jam message board - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

- obi

HAPPY BDAY!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24