Options

'Extras' Christmas Special on BBC1...

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
...Is anyone watching it right now? It's absolutely fantastic; this is how British TV should be made. Ricky Gervais is the best thing on UK TV.
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just missed it. :(

I'm sure it'll be repeated.
  • Options
    Just missed it. :(

I'm sure it'll be repeated.

Agh, that's too bad. It's still on, there's 25 mins left yet. No doubt it'll be released on DVD fairly soon.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Where is everyone else tonight in Britain? Did nobody watch this? The last 10 minutes was probably the best TV i've seen all year. I'm so glad they made an Xmas special! :):):):):)

• Options
    Where is everyone else tonight in Britain? Did nobody watch this? The last 10 minutes was probably the best TV i've seen all year. I'm so glad they made an Xmas special! :):):):)

For me, it was TV, or PC. I chose PC because I haven't been on here for a few days.

I'd love to see it though but I'm sure it'll be repeated.

I'll bet ya, New Years Eve! - when I'm away, again! :mad:
  • Options
    For me, it was TV, or PC. I chose PC because I haven't been on here for a few days.

I'd love to see it though but I'm sure it'll be repeated.

I'll bet ya, New Years Eve! - when I'm away, again! :mad:

Ohh well you should check youtube because it'll probably be on there in about an hour :p

• Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    twas awesome!

wonder what the wonder team will do next

i loved the karl pilkington cameo:)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Where is everyone else tonight in Britain? Did nobody watch this? The last 10 minutes was probably the best TV i've seen all year. I'm so glad they made an Xmas special! :):):):):)

Shit! I wonder when this will be on here in the states?!? I hope it is on YouTube soon.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Shit! I wonder when this will be on here in the states?!? I hope it is on YouTube soon.

I don't think you'll be waiting long for it. Once again, the duo of Merchant and Gervais did not disappoint; that was one of the better Christmas specials i've seen in the last few years. It was funny in places but so poignant too.

• Options
    the men are on bbc1 just now
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    the men are on bbc1 just now

ohhh yeah, what is this show?

• Options
    ohhh yeah, what is this show?
    just a pisstake they did for comic relief i think
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    just a pisstake they did for comic relief i think

lol @ the black guy being Bono in disguise!