Options

Man the board sucks tonight......

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Come on where's the fun?

Oh, I forgot, I'm totally sober.....
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hey!
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    its 1030am in australia - plus ive already whinged about the woes of drinking and the shit it causes in another thread this morning.
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    Hey!

Do you wanna just start a thread where we pretend we're drunk?

I'll go first...

Bllaaaaaaaahhhrrrrrrffggggggghhhhhhhhh...... man I'm drunk.

There we go, that was convincing.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Feckin' alchies...:p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    outta cider?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    outta cider?

Outta money is more like it...... and cider. I was outta money on the other times but I only felt guilty about it today.

• Options
    you know. the male prostitution business is nothing to be ashmed of. :p;)

• Options
    you know. the male prostitution business is nothing to be ashmed of. :p;)

I tried it, but the initial buzz on the street started to die down.

• Options
    hmmmmm, i wonder why :p

• Options
    hmmmmm, i wonder why :p

By 'initial buzz', I mean my....... from all the alcohol.

• Options
    By 'initial buzz', I mean my....... from all the alcohol.

Oh no, no! Don't admit that on a message board! ;) (I was going to say something very rude then but decided against it). :)

We should let this thread sleep tonight but dig it back up again later. ;)
  • Options
    Oh no, no! Don't admit that on a message board! ;)

Oh come on it's sarcasm. :rolleyes:

• Options
    Oh come on it's sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Really. Don't tempt me! :D

Must.Not.Say.Something.Rude!
  • Options
    Really. Don't tempt me! :D

Must.Not.Say.Something.Rude!

Go on... I dare you!

• Options
    Go on... I dare you!

I was just going to say something like, 'harmless has a huge er'

Nevermind.

Nevermind. :D
  • Options
    I was just going to say something like, 'harmless has a huge er'

Nevermind.

Nevermind. :D

:cool:

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    2am over here. Only reason I'm up is coz I had to finish an essay due for 9.30 tomorrow. Good god, business process management is boring. I can't believe some people make a living out of such bullshit! Ah well, I'm finished now :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    2am over here. Only reason I'm up is coz I had to finish an essay due for 9.30 tomorrow. Good god, business process management is boring. I can't believe some people make a living out of such bullshit! Ah well, I'm finished now :)

Cool.. I bet that's a relief. Nice one. I'm finding the girls thread fairly entertaining.. I'm in an inexplicably pissy mood tonight and I'm unashamedly ranting. It feels good...

• Options
    Cool.. I bet that's a relief. Nice one. I'm finding the girls thread fairly entertaining.. I'm in an inexplicably pissy mood tonight and I'm unashamedly ranting. It feels good...
    Just had a look in there. A bit too heavy for my liking tonight.
  • Options
    Just had a look in there. A bit too heavy for my liking tonight.

Yeah, after an essay I don't blame ya... sleep it off dude.

• Options
    Yeah, after an essay I don't blame ya... sleep it off dude.
    not yet. Coffee is keeping me up. I only drink it at deadline time, so I'm not used to it. Might watch some Futurama or something :)
  • Options
    not yet. Coffee is keeping me up. I only drink it at deadline time, so I'm not used to it. Might watch some Futurama or something :)

Coooll...