good point...

carry on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    A better question: Would anybody in their right mind, answer that? :p
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    has anyone ever been so depressed that they actually had thoughts about "taking the easy way out"?

or doing something irrational to make sure they are still alive?

just wondering...

no.. never.

and if you feel that way you should sort that out.. speak to someone
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    good point...

carry on
    what the FUCK are you talking about??????

you are now telling me this girl has made you fucking suicidal???????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    woah.

don't mind fuck me existentially, dude...it's been a rough work day...what the holy fuck are you talking about...

you dont start a thread with Depression and then just go "good point carry on"

what the holy hell?

well, actually apparently you DO just do that...but if I was going to get mind fucked I would prefer you buy me a mind dinner first. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    woah.

don't mind fuck me existentially, dude...it's been a rough work day...what the holy fuck are you talking about...

what the holy hell?

well, actually apparently you DO just do that...but if I was going to get mind fucked I would prefer you buy me a mind dinner first. ;)

He changed the question. :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    woah.

what the holy hell?

mind dinners are vastly over rated... i prefer mind drinking, perhaps a little mind dancing... some mind cuddling.. and so and so forth.

is hope this guy is ok? :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    mind dinners are vastly over rated... i prefer mind drinking, perhaps a little mind dancing... some mind cuddling.. and so and so forth.

is hope this guy is ok? :)

I find I'm performing mind foreplay all day..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    good point...

carry on

tim!!!!
    talk to me...
    do I need to end this girl? ;) or do we need another Dartmouth party just to tear it up with good friends, good times and an ice luge???
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!