Options

Glass of wine Monday evening...

kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Sitting, relaxing enjoying a glass of white while waiting for more snow and ice to fall tonight....

Cheers!
"Seek my part, devote myself.
My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
-Pam Beesly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    what kinda ya drinkin?
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    enjoy the peace
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    what kinda ya drinkin?

Chenin Blanc... quite tasty!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pj wrote:
    Chenin Blanc... quite tasty!

i'm not much on wine....I can choke down a Reisling if that's all that's around....but I prefer my bourbon..neat.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Mmm.. bourbon...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    kc_pj wrote:
    Sitting, relaxing enjoying a glass of white while waiting for more snow and ice to fall tonight....

Cheers!

Wow, you're very observant when you're drinking. Usually I just go crosseyed, trying to see down to the bottom of the keg. :cool:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i too am enjoying a glass or six of wine.....a coppola pinot is going down nicely right now....:)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i too am enjoying a glass or six of wine.....a coppola pinot is going down nicely right now....:)

now that is some good vino!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

Coppola Pinot Noir is a pretty decent bottle of wine at a moderate price. I'm sipping on Acacia Pinot Noir at the moment. I'll be asleep soon.... I was up at 3:30a getting ready to leave the lovely weather of Florida and return to the hellish winter that is Chicago. The Pinot Noir warms my blood like the sun on my skin this weekend.
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    yeah i decided to treat myself this evening.....:)
  • Options
    I've been having a great day that I thought I'd relax and sip a glass tonight...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    enjoying my beer, relaxing and watching national lampoons christmas vacation on my tiVo right now.

solid!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    just finished a botttle of red ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mmmm a glass of wine sounds delish. i have none but i'll find something to take my edge off for sure :D
  • Options
    bmwweirdoguybmwweirdoguy Right of Seattle Posts: 228
    Coppola Pinot Noir is a pretty decent bottle of wine at a moderate price. I'm sipping on Acacia Pinot Noir at the moment. I'll be asleep soon.... I was up at 3:30a getting ready to leave the lovely weather of Florida and return to the hellish winter that is Chicago. The Pinot Noir warms my blood like the sun on my skin this weekend.
    If you like Pinot Noir...check out Saintsbury...they were one of the first Carneros wineries to sell Pinot! (Also it's my uncle's winery)
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • Options
    If you like Pinot Noir...check out Saintsbury...they were one of the first Carneros wineries to sell Pinot! (Also it's my uncle's winery)

I'm more of a Cabernet or Zin girl (when I drink red) but recently got into the Pinot Noir craze....albeit, reluctantly after that one movie. ;) I'll have to see if my local wine store carries Saintsbury as I am always up to trying something new.

:)
  • Options

Is this a wine that can be found fairly easier or does it need to be ordered?

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    I'm polishing off my bottle.... and thinking that I should order some Maynard James Keenan wine... Anybody ever try it?
  • Options
    bmwweirdoguybmwweirdoguy Right of Seattle Posts: 228
    It can usually be found at smaller (boutique) grocery stores, if they don't stock it, it never hurts to ask (this is true of any wine)...also look for it the next time you're out at your favorite restaurant
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • Options
    Wow, you're very observant when you're drinking. Usually I just go crosseyed, trying to see down to the bottom of the keg. :cool:

I just drink out of an old boot. ;) Classy :cool:
  • Options
    I'm polishing off my bottle.... and thinking that I should order some Maynard James Keenan wine... Anybody ever try it?

The man makes wine too? Geez, is there anything Maynard can't do?
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Last night I drank 1/2 bottle of J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon Eddie-style (straight from the bottle) and dumped the other 1/2 in the pasta sauce I was making. It was dynamite. Best sauce I ever made.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Yeah, I had one glass last night, having another tonight...

AET Happy Hour!!

-Pam Beesly