Options

Anyone like Cider?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
That's what am-a-drinkin' tonight.

My ex was always going on about how I didn't eat enough fruit. I like it this way, packed full of alcofrolic!

BIG, JUICY APPLES..... DAGNAMMIT!
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i tell my wife i like being in cider
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i tell my wife i like being in cider

Mwar har har har. How goes it dunkeler?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I'll drink cider. I'll drink Toilet Duck, I'm not fussy. Talking of which, pub time. See ya! :D
  • Options
    I was down at the New Amsterdam#
    Starin at this yellow haired girl
    Mr Jones strikes up a conversation
    With a black haired flameno dancer
    Y'know she dances while his father plays guitar
    She's suddenly beautiful, we all want something beautiful..
    Man I wish I was beautiful..

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    yeah i do specially at dinner withthe kids we drink MARTENNELLI'S sparkling cider good stuff and the kids like it :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    yeah i do specially at dinner withthe kids we drink MARTENNELLI'S sparkling cider good stuff and the kids like it :D

cooooool

• Options
    'Mr Jones, and me.... we don't see each other much... anymore'

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479

that is the shiznit
    but I think he is talking HARD cider
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    that is the shiznit
    but I think he is talking HARD cider

Can cider be a softdrink?

edit: Martinelli's, just googled it... meh.. fizzy apple juice! ;)

• Options
    I hate cider. I love apple juice.

I'm drinking wine though.
  • Options
    I hate cider. I love apple juice.

I'm drinking wine though.

Nothing wrong with apple juice when the moment calls for it.. Wine?! Which one?

'And God created tipple...'

• Options
    'How do you.... do?' She said 'Hey..... how do you..... do?'

• Options
    im a big fan of the magical apple juice, they make bulmers cider close to me so i can smell the stuff all the time, i cant complain :D
  • Options
    Can cider be a softdrink?

edit: Martinelli's, just googled it... meh.. fizzy apple juice! ;)

yep and during the fall harvest is damn good
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    yep and during the fall harvest is damn good

Nothin' wrong with that my man

• Options
    Nothin' wrong with that my man

never dug the hard cider

but I dig the boddingtons

;)
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    never dug the hard cider

but I dig the boddingtons

;)

Nice... nod nod

Thumbing my way dude.. wow.. cider and thumbing my way..

'No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead'

• Options
    Nice... nod nod

Thumbing my way dude.. wow.. cider and thumbing my way..

'No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead'

*grin*
    a little sky blue sky at the moment

waiting to depart to my office xmas party

where my friend glenfiddich is waiting.
  • Options
    'Said he'll see me on the flipside...'

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    (again)
  • Options
    I like when the Okanagan smells like cinnamon and cider when the apples fall to the ground in the orchards.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Are we talkin Woodchuck or Woodpecker? Yummmmm.... always my 1st drink of choice!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    I like when the Okanagan smells like cinnamon and cider when the apples fall to the ground in the orchards.

*ponders* Can you hear the birds?

• Options
    'i.... Believe.... In Miracles! I Believe In A Better World... For Me And You'

• Options
    *ponders* Can you hear the birds?
    Yup. Every single glorious day. U?
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Back from the pub already. Full of once-a-year drinkers. Twats. Right. *Pours glass of Domestos*. To your good health! Cheers!
  • Options
    Back from the pub already. Full of once-a-year drinkers. Twats. Right. *Pours glass of Domestos*. To your good health! Cheers!

Bottoms fuckin up! Dude did you get my message about your gig I can't remember. I was gutted I couldn't make it.

• Options
    Votre sanete!
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Yup. Every single glorious day. U?

Some days I can hear the birds. Other days they sound like bats. But bats are cute in their own way aren't they?

• Options
    tish wrote:
    Votre sanete!

What she said