Anyone like Cider?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,471
    You're cute.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Bottoms fuckin up! Dude did you get my message about your gig I can't remember. I was gutted I couldn't make it.

It's alright, mate. It was in the middle of nowhere!

I'm playing London all the feckin' time, now. I just played three London gigs in a week, so you'll always catch me live. I'm doing a slot in Kingston-upon-Thames in February. Is that nearer to your neck of the woods?

*Raises glass of Strongbow, to stay thread-specific*
  • Options
    It's alright, mate. It was in the middle of nowhere!

I'm playing London all the feckin' time, now. I just played three London gigs in a week, so you'll always catch me live. I'm doing a slot in Kingston-upon-Thames in February. Is that nearer to your neck of the woods?

*Raises glass of Strongbow, to stay thread-specific*

Strong-fuckin-bow! That's what I'm drinkin! And Vitalogy's on wooo

Yeah Kingston's not too far from me, I'll see what I can do.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    'Do I kill them? Become their friend? Do I eat them? Raw or well done? Do I trick them? I don't think they're done! Do I join them? Looks like that's the one... I've got bugs on my skin, tickle my nausea' etc. etc.

Hell yeah
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    Cider and almond galette! And crêpes! And beignets! And apple pie!
  • Options
    'glorified Version Of A Pelican'

• Options
    I'm so drunk right now

'Black mirrror' - Arcade fire is playing!!

• Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    If its clear and yella, you got juice their fella. If its tangy and brown, your in cidertown.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    all the hard ciders that I've tried in BC were great. all of the hard ciders that i've tried in the US tasted like ass
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~