Options

Sickening

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
This is sick

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324069,00.html

Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog

Monday, January 21, 2008

A 14-year-old Utah boy has been charged with bestiality and lewdness for allegedly raping a dog, according to local affiliate FOX 13.

If convicted, the teen could face up to one year in jail and a fine of $2,500 under state law, which classifies cruelty to animals as a misdemeanor offense.

FOX 13 spoke with Cheryl Smith, executive director of the Utah Animal Adoption Center, about the case. She urged lawmakers to pass stricter laws against people who intentionally harm animals.

Click here for more from MyFoxUtah.com.

"These crimes are getting more and more common. And it’s very disturbing," she said.

Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings, according to FOX 13.

She said she learned of the case after a concerned neighbor called to report a dog was being abused. The owners then released the dog to authorities.
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Yes, that is sick.
  • Options
    holy shit... That's disgusting.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I think he's not understanding the whole polygamy thing correctly.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    maybe the dog consented?

1 bark for no, 2 for yes?

ok maybe not :o
    yeah, pretty disgusting all round!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jaysus :(
  • Options
    The dog was a he....

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=AC718C8A27946EA1A5ACD6A6D1020F3E?contentId=5526478&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg

I guess someone actually caught someone actually f---g the dog for real.

I say post his picture on the internet, with a nice photoshopped theme. He'd be known his entire life as dog f-- boy...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG!!!
    horrid!
    :(

"These crimes are getting more and more common. And it’s very disturbing," she said.

Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings,
    according to FOX 13.

:eek:

She said she learned of the case after a concerned neighbor called to report a dog was being abused. The owners then released the dog to authorities.

utterly disgusting/repulsive/sick.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    its utah.....
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    maybe the dog consented?

1 bark for no, 2 for yes?

Maybe the dog did consent... hmmm... still disgusting though...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Where they doing it doggiestyle?

How else?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    I really wish I did not read that....poor dog. Glad to read that the dog is ok and adjusting well to better conditions.

What makes a person want to do that? I hope that person gets the psychiatric and emotional help that they need.
  • Options
    what else is there to do in Utah?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    Utah, go figure.

Totally sick though.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    This is sick

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324069,00.html

Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog

Monday, January 21, 2008

A 14-year-old Utah boy has been charged with bestiality and lewdness for allegedly raping a dog, according to local affiliate FOX 13.

If convicted, the teen could face up to one year in jail and a fine of $2,500 under state law, which classifies cruelty to animals as a misdemeanor offense.

FOX 13 spoke with Cheryl Smith, executive director of the Utah Animal Adoption Center, about the case. She urged lawmakers to pass stricter laws against people who intentionally harm animals.

Click here for more from MyFoxUtah.com.

Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings, according to FOX 13.

Institutionalize this kid before he does this to a human.
    Poor pooch.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    I say let the dog rape him!!!!!
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Saturnal wrote:
    I think he's not understanding the whole polygamy thing correctly.
    Your a completely ass
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Utah, go figure.

Totally sick though.
    What are you doing in Boston, giving Tom Brady a blowjob?
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    Your a completely ass

that's an interesting way of putting it.
  • Options

your location says, "UT for now". if you liked it so much, you'd stay there.
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247

HAH!
    :D
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    long red wrote:
    I say let the dog rape him!!!!!
    They do it all the time..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X4KjDuQAMr0
  • Options

my question to you is, how do u find that on youtube? i mean, did u actually type in, "dog rapes boy"?
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    long red wrote:
    my question to you is, how do u find that on youtube? i mean, did u actually type in, "dog rapes boy"?
    lol, I saw it before somewhere.. I think I searched for "dog humps boy".
  • Options
    lol, I saw it before somewhere.. I think I searched for "dog humps boy".

hahaa ok....the funniest part of that video is that the kid is more concerned with not dying in the game than with the fact that his dog is humping him.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    long red wrote:
    hahaa ok....the funniest part of that video is that the kid is more concerned with not dying in the game than with the fact that his dog is humping him.

Now its probably one of the parents that’s taping that? .....who stands by and lets Rover give it to their kid like that! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Now its probably one of the parents that’s taping that? .....who stands by and lets Rover give it to their kid like that! :p

depends. is the kid a real brat? does he eat his vegetables? how did he do on his last report card?

a good parent will take all of these things and more into account when witnessing their child getting it from the family pet.
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    I could have gone all day without knowing this. Yet, I read it anyway. A pretty messed up person looks at a dog and thinks "yah, I'd like to tap that".