Options

I've not slept all night... fun fun fun

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Christomnia... that's what it is.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AW that stinks. Over here it's 1:30am and I just got in... it's shaping up to be a long night as well, tons still left to do and the parents are coming over in an hour to spend the night. So it looks like it's gonna be a fun day tomorrow<----sarcasm!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    My mind shouldn't be racing this much at Christmas..... ahh how I wish it was still 1.30am; that time last night I was drunk on cider with my brother on guitar singing Jonny Cash 'A Boy Named Sue' :D Good times.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    My mind shouldn't be racing this much at Christmas..... ahh how I wish it was still 1.30am; that time last night I was drunk on cider with my brother on guitar singing Jonny Cash 'A Boy Named Sue' :D Good times.
    You'll be waiting by the tree at 5 am then right?.. get to sleep or Santa won't come! ;)
  • Options
    You'll be waiting by the tree at 5 am then right?.. get to sleep or Santa won't come! ;)

It's actually 6.41am and he already did ;) I've already sat and opened the customary stocking.. that said, the stocking fillers become more and more grown-up and practical every year... :( :D

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    aww sorry you can't sleep! I am trying to make myself sleepy so Santa will come. :D Plus tomorrow I have to wake up early; after breakfast and pressies there is a lot of cooking to be done!
  • Options
    It's actually 6.41am and he already did ;) I've already sat and opened the customary stocking.. that said, the stocking fillers become more and more grown-up and practical every year... :( :D

practical? :eek: Anything good though? :)
  • Options
    aww sorry you can't sleep! I am trying to make myself sleepy so Santa will come. :D Plus tomorrow I have to wake up early; after breakfast and pressies there is a lot of cooking to be done!

We have pressies after lunch.. it's the best way, keeps the anticipation going.

• Options
    We have pressies after lunch.. it's the best way, keeps the anticipation going.
    WOW! Good for you! It is hard enough to wait after breakfast. :o although I can look at the stockings, and santa doesn't wrap his pressies so that is nice. :D I'm such a kid when it comes to Christmas! :p
  • Options
    WOW! Good for you! It is hard enough to wait after breakfast. :o although I can look at the stockings, and santa doesn't wrap his pressies so that is nice. :D I'm such a kid when it comes to Christmas! :p

Me too... already had my stocking but I think I said it above. What seriously excites me is that I think I'm getting an iPod. :eek: I've downloaded a shit load of music to iTunes in preparation for it. :D

Incidentally, you know of anywhere I can get free albums? I don't have any software..

• Options
    Me too... already had my stocking but I think I said it above. What seriously excites me is that I think I'm getting an iPod. :eek: I've downloaded a shit load of music to iTunes in preparation for it. :D

Incidentally, you know of anywhere I can get free albums? I don't have any software..

No way! Coolness! :D I don't know about free albums; I mostly share music with my friends for my iPod. I can burn you some discs and post them or email files if you want though. :p Don't know what you like (besides PJ of course) :)

Get anything exciting in your stocking?
  • Options
    No way! Coolness! :D I don't know about free albums; I mostly share music with my friends for my iPod. I can burn you some discs and post them or email files if you want though. :p Don't know what you like (besides PJ of course) :)

Get anything exciting in your stocking?

Check my new 'other music' thread :) You can deduce what I might like from that. I'll PM my address..

I got a couple of nice tops, some arty stuff.. pencils paper etc., ermm... deodorant, which is always helpful, socks... Santa is very practical this year.

• Options
    Check my new 'other music' thread :) You can deduce what I might like from that. I'll PM my address..

I got a couple of nice tops, some arty stuff.. pencils paper etc., ermm... deodorant, which is always helpful, socks... Santa is very practical this year.

yeah, practical is handy for sure. But not always fun. :p

Hmm...now I am quite curious as to what santa is bringing me! :eek:
    I'll have to check out your thread.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446

Yup! I hear ya! I got a mega dose of your Christomnia too harmless. :o
    It's now 8.31pm Christmas Night here and I've been awake since 10.00am yesterday (Christmas Eve) so what's that....34 hours? I've just cracked a can of vodka and passionfruit and FINALLY managed to escape!! **HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF** :o

How you travellin'? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yup! I hear ya! I got a mega dose of your Christomnia too harmless. :o
    It's now 8.31pm Christmas Night here and I've been awake since 10.00am yesterday (Christmas Eve) so what's that....34 hours? I've just cracked a can of vodka and passionfruit and FINALLY managed to escape!! **HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF** :o

How you travellin'? :)

Not too bad... do you like Counting Crows? Just listening to 'Goodnight L.A' ;)

• Options
    Not too bad... do you like Counting Crows? Just listening to 'Goodnight L.A' ;)

I have August and Everything After. Didn't really listen to them much after that.
    Right now I'm listening to Ian Dury and the Blockheads I think doing Hit Me With Your Rhythym Stick.

"Hit me! Hit ME! HIT MEEEE!!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    I have August and Everything After. Didn't really listen to them much after that.
    Right now I'm listening to Ian Dury and the Blockheads I think doing Hit Me With Your Rhythym Stick.

"Hit me! Hit ME! HIT MEEEE!!!! :D

You should listen to it all, it's all fucking great. :cool: Really. They've got a new one in the new year. :)

• Options
    You should listen to it all, it's all fucking great. :cool: Really. They've got a new one in the new year. :)

I'm glad you're loving it harmy. :) I'm not really in the mood for crows tonight. I've got the golden oldies station on and if I get sick of that, might pop on some Tool. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    I'm glad you're loving it harmy. :) I'm not really in the mood for crows tonight. I've got the golden oldies station on and if I get sick of that, might pop on some Tool. :)

Cool.. also good. :D

• Options
    Cool.. also good. :D

PERFECT for today! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    hi Jeanie, Mark...:)

damn, nobody is here......
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    hi Jeanie, Mark...:)

Hi Linda. :)

Merry Christmas. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Hi Linda. :)

Merry Christmas. :)

Hey, i thought you were gone!!! hi Jeanie, merry christmas, how is OLS?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    Hey, i thought you were gone!!! hi Jeanie, merry christmas, how is OLS?

Nah, I'm still here. I'm on MSN also though, so I'm VERY slow! :D

I've had no further update on OLS. :(
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

but its not a live treatening situation i hope?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    but its not a live treatening situation i hope?

possibly.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Jeanie wrote:

Hello Jeanie, Merry christmas to you! :)

Jeanie it say's OLS is online.. Maybe one of his family members? That creeped me out to hear he is so sick and then to see his name online. Can you please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Hello Jeanie, Merry christmas to you! :)

Jeanie it say's OLS is online.. Maybe one of his family members? That creeped me out to hear he is so sick and then to see his name online. Can you please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

THANK YOU gurlie! I'll be right back! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Jeanie wrote:
    THANK YOU gurlie! I'll be right back! :)

That's ok, i thought maybe it's a family member using his computer so you may be able to get an update from them. It must be terrible having to wait for news. Hope the news is all good, take care and look after yourself :)