Options

My stinkin' ipod has just

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
deleted all my files, AGAIN!!!! The only way to fix it is to do a restore then sync all my files back on (a mere 3-4 hour job) wank :(

What a pile of shit it is, i wish i had never bought the shitting thing now.

No wonder they get such bad reviews from the fans of Creative and Archos or whatever :(

What i wouldn't give for my Zen Touch to spring back into life and rescue me from this shitting piece of shit piece of crap
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I do feel with ya, really!
    I once loaded all of my music on a distant relative's iPod, and the thing suddenly stopped doing anything :o
    that sort of scared me so much (I take it that's NOT what you want to experience when you're visiting your girlfriend's family in Austria, coming all the way from Australia), I gave my iPod shuffle which I had before that to my sister as a gift :D got a creative-thingie now.
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,360
    It's a preprogrammed feature reminding you to upgrade to the new iPod classic.

Seriously, that sucks.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    It's a preprogrammed feature reminding you to upgrade to the new iPod classic.

Seriously, that sucks.

it's a 160gig classic!!

When it works its top notch, but the other 6 days of the week its utter shit and crashing all the time and freezing itunes up,

rubbish!
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    How long have you had it?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    At least your Ipods hard drive didn't crash like 3 days after the warranty was up. Crashed and broke.....
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    How long have you had it?
    three and half months (ish)
  • Options
    tylerpjtxtylerpjtx Posts: 201
    i've been trying to upload some shit to itunes for the last 2 hrs and it keeps freezing.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    tylerpjtx wrote:
    i've been trying to upload some shit to itunes for the last 2 hrs and it keeps freezing.

Aah that will probably be for this simple reason that i found when i use itunes...............................ITS FUCKING SHITTIER THAN A BAG MADE OF SHIT THATS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    The only problem I've ever had with my Nano is that every once in a blue moon it will freeze up. But all that takes is a quick reboot and I'm back up and running. Guess I've been lucky.
    Brian
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    told you ipods suck
  • Options
    Aah that will probably be for this simple reason that i found when i use itunes...............................ITS FUCKING SHITTIER THAN A BAG MADE OF SHIT THATS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!

Are you shitting me???
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    deleted all my files, AGAIN!!!! The only way to fix it is to do a restore then sync all my files back on (a mere 3-4 hour job) wank :(

What a pile of shit it is, i wish i had never bought the shitting thing now.
    sucks to be in the minority

you're not doing something right

speaking as an owner of 2 nano's one 4g and one 5g with video
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    i find it hilarious that all 12 douche's that hate ipods congregate here.

obviously apples track record in sales speaks for itself

ipod is the best portable music player

period

im sorry if the chosen uncoordinated are unlucky, or cant use apple products
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    I BrisK I wrote:
    told you ipods suck

true that...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    i find it hilarious that all 12 douche's that hate ipods congregate here.

obviously apples track record in sales speaks for itself

ipod is the best portable music player

period

im sorry if the chosen uncoordinated are unlucky, or cant use apple products

Im not sure when Itunes freezing and stopping you being able to eject the ipod, then having to "End Task" on itunes and then it deleting all files from your ipod becomes "not being able to use apple products" but thanks for the helpful comments, do you work for their customer support team?? Sounds like the sort of answer ya get off their FAQ's on the apple site :D
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Im not sure when Itunes freezing and stopping you being able to eject the ipod, then having to "End Task" on itunes and then it deleting all files from your ipod becomes "not being able to use apple products" but thanks for the helpful comments, do you work for their customer support team?? Sounds like the sort of answer ya get off their FAQ's on the apple site :D

nocodes response is exactly why he is on the ignore list...

what a "douche" thing of him to say.

post all the stats you think you may know nocode...

just because high sale numbers and the like make you think a product is superior or good or that everyone should LOVE an ipod doesn't mean shit.

i would definitely buy a Creative Zen over an ipod anyday.

why? because it's the best portable music player...why? because i said so douche.

:)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    brainofPJ wrote:
    nocodes response is exactly why he is on the ignore list...

what a "douche" thing of him to say.

post all the stats you think you may know nocode...

just because high sale numbers and the like make you think a product is superior or good or that everyone should LOVE an ipod doesn't mean shit.

i would definitely buy a Creative Zen over an ipod anyday.

why? because it's the best portable music player...why? because i said so douche.

:)

EXACTAMUNDO

JUST BEUCASE POPULAR MUSIC IS POPULAR DOES THAT MEAN ITS ALL BETTER THAN PEARL JAM?

LANDED YOURSELF INTO THAT ONE!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    what? i'm sorry, i'm listening to my zen........my ipod is great though.....it's just the right size to make the legs on my kitchen table even.