Options

UFC 79: Matt Serra Vs. Matt Hughes & Chuck Liddell Vs. Wanderlei Silva / TUF 6 Finale

13»

Comments

• Options
    GSP Vs Hughes 3 is gonna be sick!! I have to give credit to Dana for doing the right thing, and putting on a fight people will enjoy.
  • Options
    GSP Vs Hughes 3 is gonna be sick!! I have to give credit to Dana for doing the right thing, and putting on a fight people will enjoy.

indeed. credit to all parties. i started a new thread since the change was made. hope you guys don't mind...:)

i was excited to see how serra would do against hughes, but i'm more excited now to see georges back in action so soon.

best wishes to serra on his recovery and i hope he can be ready to go by late spring or early summer to face the winner (GSP ;))
  • Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Mon mot! I spend four days lounging by the pool in Miami and playing with my niece (I know you all feel terrible for my plight! ;) ) and the ufc goes bananas! :):D

Too bad for Serra ... But I am ecstatic for GSP to get the chance to pound Hughes into the ground.
  • Options
    ReleasH wrote:
    Too bad for Serra ... But I am ecstatic for GSP to get the chance to pound Hughes into the ground.

Ament to that, Releash!! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~