Options

oh, it's awful

geniegenie Posts: 2,222
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
my manager is going to add a one off bonus to my wages about £50 as a Christmas present.

:( honestly i don't deserve this money. i've tried to work in this company and i've tried to be a good employee, but in the end i did nothing but fuck up.

talking about earning easy money :( :rolleyes: so, "stop human trafficking" you'll be expecting a little donation from me. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    are you serious? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    are you serious? :o

why would i be joking about this?
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    why would i be joking about this?
    cos firstly... if a company wants to give you money, don't feel bad... enjoy it :) secondly, I thought the problem would be that it was £50 :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    cos firstly... if a company wants to give you money, don't feel bad... enjoy it :) secondly, I thought the problem would be that it was £50 :o

yeah me too... 50 quid is about 70 euro... I'd be well pissed if thats all I got from work, no matter how shit I did!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    yeah me too... 50 quid is about 70 euro... I'd be well pissed if thats all I got from work, no matter how shit I did!!
    Yep, I KNOW I'm not getting ANY bonus (we get a raise in January) but a bonus has to be worthwhile... if they gave me 70euro I'd be quite insulted :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

yep i will try to enjoy my bonus and a week and a half off :)

I don't really know how companies work :o i've been in and out of companies a lot never staying in one place for a long time, so i don't know how everything works.Therefore i'll be happy with any kind of bonus and with any holidays i'll get. Plus my small company is experiencing major troubles so, i didn't even expect to get anything. I was happy enough to find out that i'm not going to be working next week! :)