Options

I am officially BORED. entertain me.

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
seriously...I need to be entertained...I can't seem to find anything interesting at all - and all of my work is done...sigh.

so, any funny youtube crap of some guy getting hit in the nuts???

anything entertaining at all...

I am open and game for anything...excluding possums.
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    monster95monster95 Posts: 127
    here!! have a beer,man..chill out
    I plan to live forever.so far so good !
  • Options
    seriously...I need to be entertained...I can't seem to find anything interesting at all - and all of my work is done...sigh.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/closings/index.html

keep refreshing that page until you see Methuen on there :p:)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    I'm nude, typing this post with my ass cheeks.

True Story.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    monster95 wrote:
    here!! have a beer,man..chill out
    dude, shes a chick :o:p

• Options
    *pukes*

people are noobs.

and whats with not washing your hands? does it really take THAT long? Ok, so its harder than "flushing." :S

^that was a response to your deleted thread.

Lets listen to some soulfly.

Have you heard of lux deluxe?
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/closings/index.html

keep refreshing that page until you see Methuen on there :p:)

that is really cute! snow closures...hahahaa...it is a novelty for me.

I am hoping for you! (nothing is better than cutting class tho ;) )

*pats self on the back* still a bad influence. :cool:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Well I left you a present in your work bathroom, but obviously you didn't appreciate it! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    *pukes*

people are noobs.

and whats with not washing your hands? does it really take THAT long? Ok, so its harder than "flushing." :S

How 'bout Jumpdafuckup with Corey Taylor joining Max.

"I don't owe you a goddamned thing"
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

because you are a goooood dooobie. ;)

muah...thanks!
  • Options
    *pukes*

people are noobs.

hahahahaa! yeah that thread had the making of a great run!

awwell...I hate when people dont wash their hands - HELLO! I CAN SEE YOU IN THE MIRROR YOU PIGGY!!!!
  • Options
    dude, shes a chick :o:p

oops...pardon moi failed persephone.
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    How 'bout Jumpdafuckup with Corey Taylor joining Max.

"I don't owe you a goddamned thing"
    let me find that on jutube.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    hahahahaa! yeah that thread had the making of a great run!

awwell...I hate when people dont wash their hands - HELLO! I CAN SEE YOU IN THE MIRROR YOU PIGGY!!!!
    I dont think the piggy cares. that lil piggy should run all the way to the drugstore and get some handsanitizer!! Here, have mine. UCK!!!

but yeah, heh...good run.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options

• Options
    monster95 wrote:
    oops...pardon moi failed persephone.

no worries little monster! I am actually a hermaphrodite with a fierce hunchback and body hair. ;)
  • Options
    no worries little monster! I am actually a hermaphrodite with a fierce hunchback and body hair. ;)
    wow thats the first time i pictured somebody on here before i saw them or gotten a physical description and was RIGHT! :p:D

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRC-Pm_Mx_k

yes fpp i know it's the giants but it's damn funny :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRC-Pm_Mx_k

yes fpp i know it's the giants but it's damn funny :D

holy shit THAT was amazing!!!

oh god, I started crying I was laughing so much...and I HATE the giants! but, still...hahahaaa

in my head I superimposed the dodgers logo. ;)
  • Options
    wow thats the first time i pictured somebody on here before i saw them or gotten a physical description and was RIGHT! :p:D

now i,m scared !!
  • Options
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

Here ya go my love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

I taught him everything he knows
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Here ya go my love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

I taught him everything he knows

dude, your moves are mythic.

absolutely MYTHIC.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D haha! Well here's a bit of an explanation about what a Sharpie is here in my home town.

Sharpies~an Australian youth culture from the late 60’s/early 70’s that may require some explanation to anyone who wasn’t living in south east Australia at that time. Sharpies were mainly – but not exclusively – a Melbourne phenomenon, springing from working class suburban youths who were generally hardcases who still took pride in their appearance and liked to look ‘sharp’ in their own simple and stylised but daggy way. Most of them were guys, though the rarer female sharpies were often of the sort who could go at it in a street fight without holding back and give as good as they got. Sharpies had an unusual preference in fashion, including short-cropped hair (though often long at the nape of the neck – somewhere between a skinhead buzz-cut and a mullet), tailor-made cardigans produced by a select few local Greek tailors, a particular cut of pants and particular types of shoes, preferably with solid pointy toes perfect for kicking kidneys or heads. The thing is, the world of sharpies was often a violent one and you had to be able to fight if the need arose. Primarily, you had to watch out if you weren’t yourself a sharpie, as they prowled the streets and public transport, and lurked at local milk bars and fish & chip shops to the point where if you wanted to go out it was best to take along as many friends as possible, and it wouldn’t hurt to be Bruce Lee, either. And even if you were a sharpie, if you happened to be alone or few and bumped into superior numbers from another gang (the gangs being defined by where they lived), it was best to run for it, because sharpies had a tendency to pounce on weakness and a fight or a chase at least meant some excitement, something to do, even if it meant stupid rivalries between gangs just because they were from a different neighbourhood. Sometimes gangs with some perceived grudge would meet and have huge public rumbles, along the lines of the notorious Brighton beach mods vs rockers riots and mini-riots of the mid-60’s in England. Incidentally Australia had mods of a kind as well, and here it was mods vs sharpies, but the mods had disappeared by the late 60’s and been replaced by hippies and freaks. Later, the world of sharpies began to also encompass people who dressed more closely to UK skinheads, but mostly without the racist and neo-Nazi connotations. These kinds of sharpies were sometimes looked down upon by the old-school variety as mindless idiots with no pride in their appearance.
    It could be said that sharpies were the birthing place of what later became ‘bogans’ and ‘westies’ (the name depending on where you were from in Australia, this was/is a widespread lower-middle class suburban youth culture that evolved after sharpies disappeared [or rather, changed appearance so they could still get into clubs and meet girls], revolving around a love for metal and hard rock, drugs & booze, cars and good times, also with a particular dress sense – basically these were much the same kind of people as sharpies except they looked different), as well as being the pre-school for later true skinheads, career criminals and assorted sociopaths. Many sharpies simply settled down, had families and lived a relatively normal life.

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/unsung/review/1483

And a "Sharpie High" in my world was when the Sharpies would head off down the back of the shelter sheds at school or some other dark corner and sniff glue. :)

:D
    Rarghstarfarian.