Options

no school for me..

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
im sick, still for the 12th straight day. its just an annoying cough. it starting to piss me off. oh well, i got school off today. :o

god i hate being sick. im coughing loads of flem/mucas like its nobodys business.
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    im sick, still for the 12th straight day. its just an annoying cough. it starting to piss me off. oh well, i got school off today. :o

god i hate being sick. im coughing loads of flem/mucas like its nobodys business.

have you gone to the doctor? coughs are a pain in the ass, I get them all the time now since I had pneumonia a few years ago. depending on the type of cough the doc might be able to give you something.
  • Options
    have you gone to the doctor? coughs are a pain in the ass, I get them all the time now since I had pneumonia a few years ago. depending on the type of cough the doc might be able to give you something.
    yea i went, 2 days ago and she said it was a friggen cold! BS! no runny nose! no sinus issues. JUST A COUGHH! ughh

she prescribed some antibiotics.

• Options
    yea i went, 2 days ago and she said it was a friggen cold! BS! no runny nose! no sinus issues. JUST A COUGHH! ughh

she prescribed some antibiotics.

well that doesn't make much sense if she said it was a cold, because colds are caused by viruses...
  • Options
    well that doesn't make much sense if she said it was a cold, because colds are caused by viruses...
    i know! last time i go to an indian doctor..