Options

in defense of britney

MyHandsBoundMyHandsBound Posts: 698
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i've been holding this back.....but..the only reason why she lost custody of her children is because of the papparazzi....they make living conditions very unsafe......and I know they say things that are not nice sometimes too....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i agree. they need to back off so she can get her life back.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    i agree. they need to back off so she can get her life back.

thanks for agreeing.....
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,445
    I was driving home the other night, and saw a few Paparrazzis running down the sidewalk in Beverly Hills......I felt like blocking their path......they need to have some limits!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    i've been holding this back.....but..the only reason why she lost custody of her children is because of the papparazzi

well that...and the fact that she's blown off her court ordered drug tests and parenting courses...
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    And now her 16 year old sister will get her shot at motherhood.

Sad to say the least.
  • Options
    roar wrote:
    well that...and the fact that she's blown off her court ordered drug tests and parenting courses...

Yeah the Papparazi is nuts but yeah go to court and get your drug tests done......What a joke...
    I honestly hope she gets help but if not give her whatever she deserves and all other as well....but that;s just me
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    roar wrote:

everybody drinks and does a drug.......(not everybody)
  • Options
    She should be home with her kids and raising them

Not out until 4am drinking and partying and doing drugs

There are plenty of Stars who have kids and don't loose custody

She's an immature brat, it has nothing to do with the Paparazzi
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    everybody drinks and does a drug.......(not everybody)
    Exactly...but if you get caught drinking and driving or not caring for your child...I don't care if you are Britney or the Queen...face what happens afterwards like everyone else
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    She should be home with her kids and raising them

Not out until 4am drinking and partying and doing drugs

There are plenty of Stars who have kids and don't loose custody

She's an immature brat, it has nothing to do with the Paparazzi

the only thing having children should confine anyone to is parenthood not staying in the house 24/7......
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    the only thing having children should confine anyone to is parenthood not staying in the house 24/7......

that's taking it a bit far...

i doubt you're defending Britney's "right" to drinking binges and drug habits instead of raising her children at home...

clearly no one needs to be confined to a home...but partying parents don't set the best examples, nor do they give the comfort and consistency kids desperately need in their formative years.
  • Options

Let's not go overboard here

I didn't say she can't go out or leave the house, it's the late night binging on drugs and alcohol that I have a problem with

She has big responsibilities at home and you would think she doesn't have any kids at all the way she lives

She needs to grow up basically
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    i just know if i had the money she did, if i was wanting to get fucked up, i'd just STAY HOME. hell i do that a lot already lol but yeah, she's a hot mess.

the paparrazi are out of control for sure. i remember when princess diana passed away and the whole uprorar of them chasing after her. it seems even worse nowadays
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    i just know if i had the money she did, if i was wanting to get fucked up, i'd just STAY HOME. hell i do that a lot already lol but yeah, she's a hot mess.

the paparrazi are out of control for sure. i remember when princess diana passed away and the whole uprorar of them chasing after her. it seems even worse nowadays

now come on chiq! ;) They (the paparazzi) stopped their antics for 5 minutes! :rolleyes: :mad: :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    now come on chiq! ;) They (the paparazzi) stopped their antics for 5 minutes! :rolleyes: :mad: :)
    oh true, nevermind then haha
  • Options
    oh true, nevermind then haha

hehe! :D Well you know they've got a VERY important job to do and all, coz I just know I'll not get through the week without knowing who's doing who, and what lady muck wore to the christmas party, and how much cellulite some 17 year old starlet shows on her holidays and who's got anorexia this week. :rolleyes: It's VERY IMPORTANT to my life to know these things and I thank the universe every day for the selfless job the paparazzi does in bringing this information to me. :rolleyes:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! :D Well you know they've got a VERY important job to do and all, coz I just know I'll not get through the week without knowing who's doing who, and what lady muck wore to the christmas party, and how much cellulite some 17 year old starlet shows on her holidays and who's got anorexia this week. :rolleyes: It's VERY IMPORTANT to my life to know these things and I thank the universe every day for the selfless job the paparazzi does in bringing this information to me. :rolleyes:

i just think she needs to get her cranium cracked

or at least tapped with a nerf bat or something.
  • Options

you guys are so computer savvy.....how do you do those link thingy's with the fancy words.....
  • Options

:D He's SCARY!!!! :eek:

Who is he? :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D He's SCARY!!!! :eek:

Who is he? :o
    he's a great rapper and producer :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Dre
  • Options
    you guys are so computer savvy.....how do you do those link thingy's with the fancy words.....

Excellent question Hands and one I'd like the answer to as well! :)

I've been sniffing around checking out how they do it by hitting the quote button and seeing how it sits but I've tried to do it myself and I just make a mess. :o:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    he's a great rapper and producer :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Dre

**Light bulb moment**

So no Dr Dre, no Eminem? Well then maybe he's not so bad then. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift