Options

A plea

2»

Comments

• Options
    i was asked to review my position's job description, which means it'll be posted soon and i'll be that much closer to being an actual employee of lincoln center. i just hope someone that already works here doesn't try to snag the job for a friend after it's posted.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    i was asked to review my position's job description, which means it'll be posted soon and i'll be that much closer to being an actual employee of lincoln center. i just hope someone that already works here doesn't try to snag the job for a friend after it's posted.

Good Luck! More vibes heading your way. Was at Lincoln Center for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Amazing Place!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    for the perfect christmas present. i was told today that it's a done deal and i will be receiving a salary offer as soon as monday. thank you all for your well wishes! i am so excited to be an official employee of lincoln center. i love working there and i love my co-workers. i truly believe that your positive thoughts helped me to attain this position and for that, i am forever grateful.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    for the perfect christmas present. i was told today that the it's a done deal and i will be receiving a salary offer as soon as monday. thank you all for your well wishes! i am so excited to be an official employee of lincoln center. i love working there and i love my co-workers. i truly believe that your positive thoughts helped me to attain this position and for that, i am forever grateful.

kick ass!! always wanted to go to the lincoln center....now i've got an "in"...;) :D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    kick ass!! always wanted to go to the lincoln center....now i've got an "in"...;) :D:D

i don't know where you're from, but if you're gonna be in new york, i can get to you tickets to just about any performance. this thread has been banging around for over four months, and you were in it from the beginning, so it would be my pleasure to hook you up. :)

• Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    hmmmmmm there we go, good vibes sent.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i don't know where you're from, but if you're gonna be in new york, i can get to you tickets to just about any performance. this thread has been banging around for over four months, and you were in it from the beginning, so it would be my pleasure to hook you up. :)

i'm in la, but it's been 18 years since i've been to ny so i need a refresher...:)