Options

who else has bad dandruff?

spongersponger Posts: 3,159
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I was just in the shower reading my dandruff shampoo bottle when I noticed in the directions it says, "Use at least twice per week for maximum effectiveness." Twice per week? If I don't use it daily, it starts snowing.

Anyone else have it that bad? Worse? Post your horror stories.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I have oily dandruff, which is just gross, gross, gross. I have the same problem, though. If I don't use the shampoo every day, my scalp goes haywire.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    Sawyer wrote:
    u guys sound hot

Hahah exactly what I was thinking!
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    eoboeobo Posts: 102
    my dandruff is only noticable when i headbang. last time i had a hard playing session i looked like i'd been in a snowstorm.

i've always wondered what causes dandruff and what can be done to prevent it. apparently increasing your zinc intake can have positive effects, though i have never tried, as i'm not sure what foods contain loads of zinc. = /

anyone got any fool-proof dandruff fighting methods? ("shaving your head" doesn't count)
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • Options
    usually i thinks it's just the season, dry skin, dry scalp, but my husband pretty much has it all year---even with short hair, as long as he doesn't ruffle it up all day (and brush off the shoulders) it's pretty unnoticeable
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Sawyer wrote:
    u guys sound hot
    hehe. that's cruel... but amusing :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"