Options

WTH? Here's to a happy new year for this couple!

senninsennin Posts: 2,146
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.komoradio.com/news/local/12906451.html

By Associated Press
BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) - A 25-year-old woman was arrested for investigation of second-degree assault for getting into an argument with her boyfriend over whether his dog should be in the bathroom while the couple were taking a shower together.

A police report said the 26-year-old man wanted his dog to join them in the bathroom, but the woman objected on Thursday night.

She told him if the dog wouldn't stay out, she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. He replied that maybe his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more, and called her a name.

The police report said the woman punched him in the face several times and the man dislocated his shoulder when the naked couple grappled. He told police his girlfriend threw a picture frame, which broke and cut him.

The woman was taken to the Kitsap County Jail in Port Orchard. Bail has been set at $50,000.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    that's just sad...

edit: Oh wait a sec....the man wanted the dog to join them...

If I'm reading into that right...that's even more sad.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    sennin wrote:
    He told police his girlfriend threw a picture frame, which broke and cut him.

"I love you baby and I always will
    Ever Since I Put Your Picture In A.....Oops. Fuck That!"

:D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    that's just sad...

edit: Oh wait a sec....the man wanted the dog to join them...

If I'm reading into that right...that's even more sad.

hmm yeah that part kinda leads me to believe that this woman my *not* have overreacted and there's more to the controversy than the dog just being in the room...
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    hmm yeah that part kinda leads me to believe that this woman my *not* have overreacted and there's more to the controversy than the dog just being in the room...

...and I'm sure alcohol and/or drugs were somehow involved.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Even a rabid pit bull could be mans best friend with a jar of peanut butter and an hour to kill. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"