What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• having the office to myself

hells yeh

vitalogy pumping
    wah
  • any one of the 8 or more cups of hot tea I've had today.... mmmmmm.... Mango Ceylon tea, my new obsession!

http://www.republicoftea.com/templates/detail.asp?navID=266
    :D:D:D

ending the evening with Flight of the Conchords!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    A quiet day in the office getting lots done.
    Awesome free lunch with a client ( and a hottie but married)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Being made to feel like the most beautiful girl in the world last night :)

Presents arriving :D

Four day working week then Wintersleep on Friday!! :D

IT'S THE 1TH OF CHRISTMAS TODAY!!!!!!!! :D:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Four day working week then Wintersleep on Friday!! :D

urbanhippie was telling me about this. If it isn't sold out I may buy a ticket on the door and join you guys. Not that I've heard any of their stuff :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Chime wrote:
    urbanhippie was telling me about this. If it isn't sold out I may buy a ticket on the door and join you guys. Not that I've heard any of their stuff :o
    Hope to see you there :) I guarantee a rocking good time ;)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Chime wrote:

Ah you know if we're there you'll have fun... I'll even act the ass to put a smile on your face if I need to ;) Would be good to see you hunny :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Saturday:

~a homemade cupcake from Lizard :D

~a pimped out gift from ChicaGrunge

~hugs and "time" with someone i've been waiting to get alone time with.....

~the owner at the bar hooking me up with drinks all night cuz it was my birthday :D

~DF playing specific songs for my party

~laughing non freakin stop all damn night!!!!

~Janet!!!!

~oh my god and the greatest gift of the day.......

CUTBACK AND NORM AT MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that totally completely made my day!!! As well as the VERY meaningful gift that cutback gave me which is VERY close to my heart! :) THANK YOU!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    and thats quite something cause pj doesn't get airtime that much, once in a while they play alive or jeremy, but never black.....pleasantly suprised i am!!!!! :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Finding out who sent my secret santa :D

Wrapping presents :D

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    lady at Greggs the bakers asking if i wanted my choccie cake "in a box or in a bag" to which i replied "ayyyaayayaaahhhhaaayyyy can you see em"

unfortunately its a true story
    :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    lady at Greggs the bakers asking if i wanted my choccie cake "in a box or in a bag" to which i replied "ayyyaayayaaahhhhaaayyyy can you see em"

unfortunately its a true story
    :o
    LOL :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • get out Dunkman :eek: :D

did she reply with out on the porch yeh?

day made : fact that i'll be asleep in 10 mins and can shut the door on this shit of a day
    wah
  • There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Christmas cheer! :D

MORE presents arriving :D

The engineer will fix my boiler at 9am tomorrow. At least then I'll be warm and sick instead of cold and sick.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • hartamh wrote:
    Just Happy it's been three months of not smoking :);)

Congrats to you! :D

I'm writing christmas cards to go all over the world... it gives me a warm glow inside :D

• hartamh wrote:
    Just Happy it's been three months of not smoking :);)

That! *Which started on my yougests b-day AND

Today (3 months later) which is my middle one's 6th B-Day!!

Happy Birthday Loganator!! :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Saturday:

that totally completely made my day!!! As well as the VERY meaningful gift that cutback gave me which is VERY close to my heart! :) THANK YOU!

well thanks for inviting me.....it was very thoughtful of you to include me and my spastic dog :p i wish i could have stayed longer :o
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Saturday:

~a homemade cupcake from Lizard :D

~a pimped out gift from ChicaGrunge

~hugs and "time" with someone i've been waiting to get alone time with.....

~the owner at the bar hooking me up with drinks all night cuz it was my birthday :D

~DF playing specific songs for my party

~laughing non freakin stop all damn night!!!!

~Janet!!!!

What about me? Skank!!!
    Nice to know you.
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    my fiance going above and beyond on my birthday present.
    the thought of cutting down my own christmas tree :D
    and love. always love
  • Sitting and talking to someone while knowing how lucky I am to have that person in my life and knowing that she loves me too. If God sent her into my life I can't figure out why he thought I deserved her. Love is a beautiful thing! Especially for someone who thought he would never be able to truly know what it was like to want nothing more than to make someone else happy and live to see her smile while being able to totally let go of any selfishness
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641
    just got a phone call from a former(recent) assistant manager helping me secure a new job. Doing as a friend!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Sitting and talking to someone while knowing how lucky I am to have that person in my life and knowing that she loves me too. If God sent her into my life I can't figure out why he thought I deserved her. Love is a beautiful thing! Especially for someone who thought he would never be able to truly know what it was like to want nothing more than to make someone else happy and live to see her smile while being able to totally let go of any selfishness

I know exactly how this feels :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • I know exactly how this feels :)
    'Tis nice isn't it?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    An extra long lunch break.

Being cozy by my space heater...this weather makes me want to be all snugly and drink hot chocolate...:D
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Getting an idea on what I want to focus on once I am done with school.
    Knowing i can do it.
    Blood and guts are a state of mind.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Decorating the Christmas tree :D
  • Decorating the Christmas tree :D

oooh i did the work tree today :D good work

day made - a fine cup of coffee
    wah