Options

Brett Favre on the cover of the new Sports Illustrated

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great article in todays NY Newsday, about how Favre was almost a Jet. Ron Wolf was the asst GM at the time, and he pushed hard for the jets to draft him in the 2nd round. they had a deal with the cardinals to move up 2 spots in the draft and grab Favre. The Cardinals backed out at the last second because the guy they wanted was available, (DE Mike Jones) screwing the Jets. With the next pick, Atlanta drafted Favre. With the next pick, the Jets took Browning Nagle

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/ny-spjim175540974jan17,0,1736166.story
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    they're hot.......farve will make more mistakes.......imo

I'm a Giants fan, who thinks Favre will do fine and Eli will make the mistakes. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    did ANYONE think....the boys from down south, play in a dome on a fast track, with a rushing quarterback would ever hold their own in freezing lambeau with snow? the falcons won that game my friends...not even people in hot-lanta expected that one
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    jinx!

:)

Jinx or not it's a badass looking photo. :D
  • Options
    on packer tickets....does it have a barcode?? just got mine in the mail, im sure they are fine, but usually tix have a place for people to scan at the gate
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more